Aloka - ProSound Alpha 7
by Aloka

Aloka ProSound Alpha 7 Forums

0 Replies

After booting the system, Image appears on the screen with probes connected. Image appeared without using any probes. When use probe, the image using with the probe is mixed with the noise image appeared without using any probes. that firt image at boot up stay permanently. Can you tell me what is the PCBs Fault or whats to do? Please i need service manual and user manual.

RE: Aloka - ProSound Alpha 7
Updated  May 17 2017
1 Reply

The touch screen is not functioning. Appears to have gotten moisture trapped under the surface skin. Any ideas? Does anyone have a service manual or a guide to removing the touch panel? Thanks in advance for your help.

Added  May 18 2016
0 Replies

can anyone tell me how to access the service tool (if there is any) to run self tests on this US? thanks for your help

2 Replies

Hi

I have aloka prosound alpha 7 ultrasound machine which has problem of convex probe ,the probe is not showing the clear image ,I have altered the position of probe connector but still the problem is same .

can you please assist me in this regard

Regards

Muhammad uzair Khan

Biomedical Engineer 

0 Replies

does anyone have a service manual for this aloka. for PMs and general troubleshooting.

0 Replies

Hi,

I can boot the windows on the touch screen lcd and at end of booting , I can see the ultrasound scan on the main lcd monitor and nothing on touch screen ??? how can I activate or install it??

I'm trying to inter the windows screen ..what is the user and password shall I use to get in??

Any one can help me please??

thank you

regards,

Eng. Mrs. Nida

Jordan

Added  Oct 29 2015
0 Replies

no light for this display!!!!!

off/on switch?? or re-install sw?

please your kind help.

best regards,

Mrs Nida

Jordan

medbata35@hotmail.co,

Updated  Jul 16 2015
1 Reply

how can I get a service manual for this machine

Updated  Nov 9 2015
1 Reply

The problem is: some time, the echo image has disorder image

some time, the echo image has Lack of shadow ,

some time, every thing is ok. which pcb has defected? WG PCB?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Aloka - ProSound Alpha 7
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree