Draeger JM-103 Forums

0 Replies

Is this a point of care device? Is this a waived test?

RE: Draeger - JM-103
Updated  Oct 31 2016
7 Replies

Is there a calibration for this JM-103 if the tests are outside of the stated values with their tolerances?

Updated  Oct 27 2016
1 Reply

Need manual to learn how to test jaundice meter for accuracy, specifically the parameters as I know how to perform the test.

Updated  Sep 23 2016
2 Replies

Our Bili meter all of a suddent changed units of measure and is inaccurate. Can you help me problem solve?

Added  Aug 9 2016
0 Replies

I just want to ask if we can replace the rechargeable battery? It keeps on blinking and we hardly see the numbers although it's charged properly.Thanks

Added  May 18 2016
0 Replies

I am looking for a company to calibrate our Drager JM-103 Jaundice Meter. PLease notify me with a company that will do this calibration. Thank you

Updated  Sep 12 2014
1 Reply

AVAILABILITY SIZE NUMBER INFO??

Added  Sep 7 2014
0 Replies

within which range is the jm 103 reliable, i.e. lab tests from blood specimens  and meter readings are comparable? some iof the meters have increasing differences in higher ranges...

can the jm 103 be used for premature babies, if so from what prgnancy week /birth weight? 

Added  Jun 19 2013
0 Replies

Is this instrument subject to CLIA regulations?

Added  Apr 4 2013
0 Replies

Looking for calibration procedure for this Jaundice meter. the staff says it is reading high. I have cleaned the sensors. Thank you in advance, Bert

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Draeger - JM-103
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree