Aloka - SSD-3500SX
by Aloka

Aloka SSD-3500SX Forums

Updated  Dec 23 2020
1 Reply

My US machine (aloka prosound SD 3500 sx) sometime not boot and just blue line moves in the screen without system booting, with no working of the on off button to shut down the machine and restart.. Please help me to fix this problem

RE: Aloka - SSD-3500SX
0 Replies

I am Dr. Luis Quito, I request advice on how to install the Aloka 3500sx ultrasound software,

Updated  Jun 8 2020
4 Replies

Alguien que me pusiera facilitar el manual de servicio para Aloka SSD-3500?

2 Replies

I want to copy these screens to USB as an image or send these through ethernet. How can I get the screen on other computer's screen. Note that I am not intending to connect another display. Want to see the screen on my laptop for example. At least save the screen to any external storage. Let me know if this is possible. Thanks

1 Reply

I am using aloka ssd 4000. Now the screen starts normally but the keyboard keeps on lighting continuous.How to repair? Thanks

Updated  Oct 1 2019
2 Replies

when I turn on any power starts the fan well but on the processor card we only have the led power on nothing is displayed on the screen

Updated  Oct 23 2018
2 Replies

Where can i buy keyboard for our aloka prosound ssd-3500sx ultrasound?

0 Replies

Hi to All, i want to know the procedure step by step details are mentioned below, how to install software in my doppler how to do reset via cmd how to get data back up from the hard drive. how to get back up of my software from the hard drive.. is the software is available on any website how i can get that. waiting for reply thanks to all of you

Updated  Jan 3 2018
2 Replies

The normal keyboard check is repeated over and over without reaching to the point of start up ...till I remove the power plug...and sometimes when I try to start again a blue error screen appear ...then I started up normally ....before that ...I had the date disturbed more than 9 times in different occasions ....what can I do??

5 Replies

Do you have a "pdf" version of the manual so I can find out how to connect an external monitor to the device so that the mother can view the ultrasound in front of them on a larger screen?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Aloka - SSD-3500SX
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree