Aloka - SSD-900
by Aloka

Aloka SSD-900 Forums

Added  Jul 4 2021
0 Replies

My Aloka ssd900 came up with system error 130. I have replaced the backup battery and reset the ram as others have suggest but the error continues. Any ideas or a service manual would be welcomed.

RE: Aloka - SSD-900
Updated  Jun 23 2021
2 Replies

I have an issue with a system error 130 after a long downtime. Any idea how to reset the ram on this system?

Added  Oct 28 2020
0 Replies

Hi there, I saw in a previous forum that someone provide Medwrench with a digital copy of the service manual for the Aloka ssd 900. I'm receive an error message on start-up that I think means I need to reset the back-up RAM. Would you be kind enough to provide a copy of the service manual. Or instructions on how to reset the RAM? Thank you.

4 Replies

please send me instruction mannual in English language for Aloka ultrasound SD 900 thank u

Added  Oct 11 2019
0 Replies

I have a Aloka ssd 900 ultrasound machine,thate giving trouble. That goes off ofen and give a message " Reboot Machine".

Updated  Nov 3 2017
1 Reply

i have a ultrasound aloka ssd 900 when i try to raise or down the gan it no respond the image is too blank how to fix it i need the service manual too

Updated  Aug 12 2017
5 Replies

manual in english

Updated  Aug 12 2017
2 Replies

where can I get the manual in english

Updated  Aug 8 2017
3 Replies

error-message "abnormal voltage..." using curved array probe, no problem with linear probe, probe is new. What is the cause of this error-message? We have no service-manual Thanks Martin

Updated  Sep 22 2016
5 Replies

Hi,

I desperately need the ALOKA SSD-900 Service Manual.

Can someone help me?

Cheers

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Aloka - SSD-900
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree