Fujifilm - AMULET Innovality
by Fujifilm

Fujifilm AMULET Innovality Forums

Added  Dec 16 2023
0 Replies

I need the service manual for amulet f Fujifilm mammogram. I have error 50912. What does it signify? Will be pleased if I could get the error codes too.

Equipment: Fujifilm amulet f

RE: Fujifilm - AMULET Innovality
Added  Dec 15 2023
0 Replies

Error codes on amulet f

Equipment: AMULET F

Added  Oct 19 2023
0 Replies

Is it available the servjce manual?

Equipment: Fujifilm - AMULET Innovality

Added  Oct 19 2023
0 Replies

Is it available the servjce manual?

Added  Jun 12 2023
0 Replies

change bucky

Added  Jul 19 2022
0 Replies

Greetings, Can you please help me to get an installation manual for Amulet digital mammography. It is a second hand machine that I am installing in Burundi. Best regards, Nganji Christian

Updated  Jan 11 2022
3 Replies

How to do set the machine

1 Reply

Hello, After calibrating the machine and performing the Cranio-caudal views, the machine freezes whilst angulating for the medio-lateral views and it gives a pop-up with a message " Exposure unit error [51135] : Pressing the button below will start restore processing on the exposure unit". After clicking the OK button i can continue the angulation but the exposure will be blocked until i restart the machine and do another calibration. Please how do i fix this?

0 Replies

Dear sir I purchased a refurbished Fujifilm Amulet, I'm looking for installation installation manual

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Fujifilm - AMULET Innovality
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree