NIDEK - YC-1400
by NIDEK

NIDEK YC-1400 Forums

1 Reply

Initially I was getting Error 12 sporadically on start up and during use. The bank voltage measured 835v I reduced it to 725v and the unit did not fault on start up and error 12 was gone. But now I get Error 10 sporadically during use. I adjusted the bank voltage up and down incrementally by 5v then 10v (going as low as 710 and as high as 730v) trying to find a sweet spot but no luck. I watch the voltmeter as I fire the laser. The bank voltage drops momentarily after each pulse, occasionally by as much as 300v without faulting. It will fault to error 10 when it drops even lower. Anyone have any ideas? I adjusted bank voltage using trimpot at VR3. Is there another adjustment i can make elsewhere to remedy the error 10? My biomedical engineering expertise is very limited so if you are able to help please keep that in mind when replying. Thank you much! Also, anyone know where I can get parts for this laser if I need a new power board, etc?

RE: NIDEK - YC-1400
Updated  Sep 11 2020
1 Reply

I need the service manual and/or any schematics for the Nidek YC 1400. The manual and schematics for the YC 1200 & 1300 may be similar. If anyone has them and would be willing to share them that would be greatly appreciated. If not, recommendations as to where to look, here or in Japan would be awesome. Thanks

RE: NIDEK - YC-1400

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: NIDEK - YC-1400
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree