Siemens - Hematek 3000 System
by Siemens

Siemens Hematek 3000 System Forums

Added  Jan 8 2024
0 Replies

If anyone has a service manual they can share it. I have a part that fell out and I need to see where it goes. The unit is having motor issues. 

RE: Siemens - Hematek 3000 System
Added  Jun 27 2023
0 Replies

Has anyone come across a supplier of the blower fan. Mine has quit working completely. I originally thought something was jammed in the fan but it is free and clear and not running. Since Siemens no longer does exchanges unless the system is under warranty i need to find a way to replace the fan.

Also a prts breakdown or service manual would be helpful but i prefer finding a replacement fan more.

Updated  Sep 21 2022
4 Replies

I got these rattling sound whenever I turned-on the unit. And the black rollers does not turn. It looks like the motor, or a stuck-up motor. I need the service manual with exploded view of the parts. I hope you could provide me with it. Thanks guys.

Equipment: HEMATEK 3000 STAINING SYSTEM

Added  Jun 14 2022
0 Replies

Has anyone found an aftermarket tubing adapter? Specifically the adapters that the pump tubing connects to. Thanks!

Updated  Nov 11 2021
1 Reply

Do you have it to download?

Updated  May 27 2021
1 Reply

The Hematek-3000 stainer , has these 3-stage process, 'staining', 'buffering', and 'rinsing'. I need the service manual to troubleshoot the reason why the 'staining' stage is not working. Can someone assist me? Thank you.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Hematek 3000 System
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree