BK Medical - Merlin 1101
by BK Medical

BK Medical Merlin 1101 Forums

Updated  May 31 2020
3 Replies

which are the transducers that i can use with the portable BK Medical - Merlin 1101?

RE: BK Medical - Merlin 1101
1 Reply

Hi could you send me the MIFU titled "General Transducer Information (BB 0555)" Thank you, Katie Biringer

Updated  Jul 25 2018
1 Reply

bk medical merlin 1101

0 Replies

A customer has a BK Merlin that was measuring and calculating bladder size just fine several months ago following an applications visit. Now several months later the doc uses the calipers to set three measurments and hits "pause" (probably freeze). After hitting pause or freeze again the measurements disappear. 

He needs a way to calculate the bladder size with these 3 measurements. I am guessing he forgot the workflow or he has sw corruption or a bad key on the keyboard. 

Any ideas on how this function works? A user manual would be very helpful but I know they frown upon going to that in this forum.

Does anyone have a BK Merlin that will speak with me while in front of the system?

Thanks, Jeff Majors    619-674-6563

jeff.majors62@gmail.com

Updated  Dec 9 2013
1 Reply

Hi,my name is Willian Nitta, and I work in Brazil with the transducer BKU TRANSDUCER 8553L 4.3MHZ WITH ADAPTER for Merlin (PN: K1024541) . Do you have in stock?

Best Regards

Updated  Feb 27 2013
1 Reply

Hello!

I am interested in purchasing your BK Medical - Merlin 1101.

Please answer the following questions:

1. Do you have this device available for sale?

2. What is the software version on this device?

3. Would you be able to take a random picture with this device and send it to me? I want to evaluate the condition of the device and it would be preferable if it had data dd/mm/yy

4. Can you ship this product to Ukraine?

Sincerely yours, Anatoly Ruban

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: BK Medical - Merlin 1101
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree