by Esaote

Esaote My Lab 50 Forums

Updated  Mar 22 2023
1 Reply

I need a maintenance manual

Equipment: My lab 50

RE: Esaote - My Lab 50
1 Reply

Kindly provide me solution on the keyboard problem that came after i tried to service by blowing dust, unplugging fiber cables and removing the lithium battery from the mother board of esaote my-lab50-Xvision Ultrasound machine . Now it displays KEYBOARD error message in the right corner of the screen for which now some keys on the Keyboard are not working such as Patient ID, Menu and others

Updated  Jul 27 2020
2 Replies

Where can I get it?

Updated  Nov 8 2018
2 Replies

Hello Everyone, Do one of you have a service dongle for sell? Please let me know. Thanks.

Added  May 31 2017
0 Replies

End user received a ''system internal error'' while preforming scan. When I went to check out the unit I could not reproduce the error. User had rebooted the machine. Any ideas as to what could have caused this.?Thanks.

Added  Feb 2 2013
0 Replies

When starting the system for the first time in a day ,it takes long for monitor to start.it shows signal check for about 20 minutes. Thanks for your help :)

0 Replies

when touching the key menu on the screen do not come up other key work

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Esaote - My Lab 50
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree