Esaote - My Lab Five
by Esaote

Esaote My Lab Five Forums

1 Reply

Does someone encounter some of function keys are beeping but not working and also a keyboard and DVD-R logo appear on upper left side of screen. Mylab Five was smooth upon turning on but all of mentioned issue was present

Can you give me support so that I can fix those issue in my unit. Thank you

RE: Esaote - My Lab Five
Added  Jun 16 2023
0 Replies

I NEED OPERATIONAL MANUAL FOR MY LAB FIVE 

Added  Jun 16 2023
0 Replies

I HAVE A SYSTEM WITH GERMAN LANGUAGE WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND. I WANT THE LANGUAGE CHANGE TO ENGLISH. OF SOME ONE CAN HELP.

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF THIS SYSTEM HAS POWER ANGIO MODE IN COLOR IMAGING ?

Updated  Apr 4 2023
1 Reply

System will boot, no menu, pt. Archive functions, only probe, depth functions working and hard drive light just flashes, hooked hd up to computer seems to work fine. I can access files. I have read other post with same issues, but no fixes were posted, Please help

Equipment: Esaote Mylab5

Added  Sep 24 2022
0 Replies

We change file servers I need to know how to reconnect to the new one weather is that I don’t mean that work or a work group need to see where to put the DNS settings or exit the window so I can do it that way

Updated  Jun 5 2021
5 Replies

initially after turning off my ultrasound machine. the next day, when I wanted to use it, I noticed that the end / start and menu buttons did not work. so I went back to the bios by connecting a usb keyboard. I got this message: battery low CMOS checksum lost. I press ctrl alt archive review. after this maneuver the ultrasound machine has to restart normally. but after a second restart the ultrasound machine had the same problem again. so i accessed the bios through dell on usb keyboard. I chose reset CMOS factory and confirmed with yes. after this maneuver I lost access to the bios. the menu, end / start buttons do not work. and the ctrl alt archive review combination does not work. please can you help me to solve this problem and reinstall the bios to restart the cpu board. I will be very grateful.

Added  May 3 2021
0 Replies

Hello, I need to replace the AC "input box" on an old ultrasound MylabFive (sorry, english is not my first language, so I don't not the right word for it). Does anyone have a service manual for it? Thank you

Updated  Sep 9 2020
1 Reply

hi every one!! someone can send me a service manual of esaote My Lab X5? my email is juanmanuelfdzfdz@gmail.com, thanks!!

I need disassemble the machine

Updated  Aug 16 2018
7 Replies

I have a MyLab Five which is having a HDD issue. Original from problem is the machine boots normal... but I can't access the Patient Archive, I can't create any new studies... the HDD icon on the top is blinking. I reloaded the software, but it did not fix the issue. Does anyone have service manual? Any solutions? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Updated  Jul 24 2016
1 Reply

Measurements on the images are present, but nothing in a report. Doesn't appear, I see only title (name, dob, and other things) and it shows free text, but no measurements. And it's only for ABD, REN and AORTA. Help please.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Esaote - My Lab Five
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree