Leica Biosystems - CM1950
by Leica Biosystems

Leica Biosystems CM1950 Forums

Added  Sep 25 2022
0 Replies

Dear all Biomedical Eng. I need your help obtaining the User name & Password to login into service software of the cryostat Thank you tamimj@hmc.co.il

Equipment: Leica Biosystems - CM1950

RE: Leica Biosystems - CM1950
Updated  Oct 15 2020
1 Reply

We have a pretty new Leica CM1950 and the device has a blinking red wrench on the panel. The PM has just been done recently and the device has no apparent issues other than the blinking light. Is there a way to reset this and make it go away?

Added  Sep 21 2020
0 Replies

A client has four Leica CM1950 cryostats. The two older ones are leaking refrigerant in the object cooling system. One has a very slow leak, but the other one is leaking faster and faster. It appears to be in the flexible liquid line. I checked the service manual, but couldn't find a part number. Does anyone know the part number? Has anyone replaced these?

Updated  Jun 22 2020
4 Replies

Hi all, I am looking for some help on accessing the service and other tabs on the CM1950. I need the username and password. I am trying to figure out why the "red wrench" fades in and out over a sectioning session. Thanks. Any and all help is much appreciated.

1 Reply

Hi all, I am looking for some help on accessing the service and other tabs on the CM1950. I need the username and password. I am trying to figure out why the "red wrench" fades in and out over a sectioning session. Thanks. Any and all help is much appreciated.

Updated  May 15 2020
2 Replies

Our Leica CM1950 Cryostat Microtome Wrench Icon is on. We have connected the RJ45 crossover and got into the menu but we found the roadblock with the username/password. Unfortunately, reading previous post to the Forum did not help much.

Updated  Jan 11 2019
1 Reply

I have error codes 101 & 102 which translates to an issue with the 24 V / 40 V on the driver board. I have checked the voltages on the board and they are correct, and all of the LED's for those voltages are lit. The unit seems to be operating normally. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Regards.

1 Reply

Hi, I want to connect to leica CM1950 with my laptop but I don't know the user and password to connect. Do anybody know them? Thanks patrick.dionne@chudequebec.ca

Updated  Oct 18 2017
1 Reply

Hello, I have a new F1.11 code and the red service light has been on for some time. Does anyone know what the F1.11 code means?

Updated  May 4 2017
5 Replies

I am searching for the Leica CM service manual. By any chance does anyone know where I can find one??? Thanks so much!!

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Leica Biosystems - CM1950
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree