Leica Biosystems - CM3050 S
by Leica Biosystems

Leica Biosystems CM3050 S Forums

1 Reply

leica cm3050S --motor stalled was completely locked up,I replaced motor but still not functioning, is there a motor drive board or fuse besides the 4 under the left panel that i can check 

RE: Leica Biosystems - CM3050 S
Added  Oct 16 2023
0 Replies

fuse location

Equipment: Leica Biosystems - CM3050 S

1 Reply

Hi I need to replace the Fan motor and Wing on the Cryostat. I am not sure where it is located and how to access it. Could anyone please help? Thanks

0 Replies

Hi, This might be a long shot, but does anyone have detailed documentation for the wiring of the CM3050 (with images) apart from the service manual? I am trying to figure out what is wrong with a cryostat that we have. Thank you!

Added  Jul 20 2017
0 Replies

what side do i fill refrigerant to line running in to the compressor or side the goes to the coil

1 Reply

are there service ports on the 3050s or any leica cryostat? I have a cm3050s not cooling was going to add Freon to the machine but cant find the service ports. have not worked on leica stuff much any pointers to give on working on the cooling systems of a leica cryostat would be much appreciated thanks

Added  Jun 15 2017
0 Replies

I have a Leica Cm3050s that is displaying "SERICE" when it is done initializing or is put into lock. Does anyone know the method for resetting the service timer on this unit as it was just PM'ed quite recently. Thank You!!

Added  Jun 15 2017
0 Replies

I have a Leica Cm3050s that is displaying "SERICE" when it is done initializing or is put into lock. Does anyone know the method for resetting the service timer on this unit as it was just PM'ed quite recently. Thank You!!

Added  Dec 1 2014
0 Replies

Looking for help with this problem, The chamber temp does not drop below room temp. Changed the original compressor that was tripping the CB. Them still does not drop below room temp. PLEASE HELP.....

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Leica Biosystems - CM3050 S
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree