Richard-Allan Scientific - Microm HM525 NX
by Richard-Allan Scientific

Richard-Allan Scientific Microm HM525 NX Forums

0 Replies

Microm HM525 displays a communication error with C-Touch(005-001). Does anybody knows what happened and how to fix it?

RE: Richard-Allan Scientific - Microm HM525 NX
Updated  Jul 11 2023
4 Replies

I need a temperature probe for Microm HM520 or HM525  ( part number 330320). The probe is not available from the thermo fisher scientific. Does anybody know the datasheet for this probe, so I can find a compatible one or have it remanufactured?

Updated  Jun 25 2020
2 Replies

Microm HM525 NX The microtome base gets colder than the evaporator coil. This is especially a problem since there appears to be no way to shut off the daily defrost (which only defrosts the evap coil); having the microtome base that cold means that the ice builds up on the microtome base. I know there are cooling coils under the base of the microtome, but I'm not sure what the configuration is, or how those coils relate to the coils in the evaporator. Has anyone seen this issue? What did you find?

Updated  Jun 23 2020
2 Replies

Microm HM525 NX The microtome base gets colder than the evaporator coil. This is especially a problem since there appears to be no way to shut off the daily defrost (which only defrosts the evap coil); having the microtome base that cold means that the ice builds up on the microtome base. I know there are cooling coils under the base of the microtome, but I'm not sure what the configuration is, or how those coils relate to the coils in the evaporator. Has anyone seen this issue? What did you find?

0 Replies

There is currently no forum listing for the Microm HM525 NX, so I am asking my questions in the HM525 forum. In the HM525 NX, if a Peltier fails, the quick cool function won't stay on. I am looking for information on troubleshooting the Peltier circuit. Is there a service mode function that will force it on? What/where are the connections to the Peltier (what connector, what board)? Does anyone have a digital service manual, or the part number for a hard copy? If I knew the part number, I might be able to order it.

Added  Jan 31 2017
0 Replies

Hello,

Does anyone have a Service Manual PM procedure for a Fisher Scientific Cryostat HM525 ?

Thanks

Jeremiah

Added  Oct 14 2016
0 Replies

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the Microm HM525 cryostat (2007 model) service manual. The user's manual is not helpful for even simple service tasks.

Added  Oct 14 2016
0 Replies

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a copy of the HM525 service manual. I have the user manual, but I work on the unit myself for small problems, and having the service manual would be very helpful. Thanks.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Richard-Allan Scientific - Microm HM525 NX
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree