GE HealthCare - HiSpeed Series
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare HiSpeed Series Forums

4 Replies

Scan stops while doing patient and operator has to completely restart the equipment to continue. We have the errors 11-10F0-02, 11-1010-02,11-10F2-02

RE: GE HealthCare - HiSpeed Series
Updated  Mar 25 2021
1 Reply

how do i correct cradle slip error on GE HiSpeed Dual CT scaner

Updated  Feb 1 2019
1 Reply

Hello friends, I need your help , I get a following error on GE Hispeed Dual > I am new with GE system , but I have experience with other manufacturers could you please help me with supporting materials ? Like a circuit diagrams , Service manuals and etc

Updated  May 15 2018
8 Replies

Hi friends, need service manual book for GE HiSpeed CT/i  Getting error: The SBC is not responding... after putting song command.. {ctuser@ct01} [1] st Remote licence file is not present Determining the state of SBC....ping SBC....ping SBC....ping SBC... and continue same... Thank you

3 Replies

need service manual book for GE HiSpeed dual.. thank you

Updated  Jan 24 2017
3 Replies

craddle error. code:12-1003-03 Error detected by: TGP(TP) cradle slip was detected in response to CRADLE CMD

1 Reply

Hi there,

Is there somebody to help me solve my problem regarding involuntary shutdown of GE HiSpeed Advantage RP with Genesys Computer?

Upon power-up, the genesys console will do normal boot-up process until the genesys CT menu appears and displays at the bottom of the screen "Process initializing" .I waited for more than 300 seconds and the message displayed " Shutting Down" ...until the CT menu disappears and have changed into a part of an error messages:"Starting mrpm.Please wait...hostMonitor:shuttingdown local host :due to startup failure mrpm ERROR: program mrpm: pid 479: signal 6: file core.mrpm.05Apr144521 GCPIF: read error from fd 5 (I/O error)"

These errors are consistent to appear on the screen every power-up attempt of GE HSA RP CT Genesys computer.

Thank you.Your immediate help is much appreciated.

Leo Cayanga

email address: eumed2012@gmail.com

Philippines

Added  Feb 19 2015
0 Replies

We need a MA Board.

Victor Basile 772-562-3030 Indian River MRI, Vero Beach Florida

Added  Feb 17 2015
0 Replies

GE high speed single slice ct machine had the problem of cradle error.also i need the rate for stepping motor driver,model:D2500

Added  Aug 31 2014
0 Replies

No power to the Gantry, table and OC

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - HiSpeed Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree