Richard-Allan Scientific - HM550
by Richard-Allan Scientific

Richard-Allan Scientific HM550 Forums

Updated  Dec 14 2021
2 Replies

Does anyone now where I can obtain a new LCD display

RE: Richard-Allan Scientific - HM550
0 Replies

Does anyone know a good drop-in replacement for the HM550 condenser fan motor? I guess the original fan motor (Plaset 20305) is no longer available. Thermo wants $380 for whatever they are replacing it with.

1 Reply

I have the service manual on this unit, but it does not show the circuit level diagram of the CPU and Power Boards. I am trying to figure out why the defrost is stuck on. Has anyone run into this? Thermo told me that it was not a common complaint. The machine thinks all is OK and it has commanded defrost off, but you can reach in and touch the area where the defrost mat is and it will be hot. Also with the mat connected the machine will not cool down below -15C (can't get rid of heat) I have unplugged the mat as the customer only uses the machine once a week so there is not a big issue with frost, but need to try to figure out who is the culprit here.

Updated  Feb 7 2018
7 Replies

looking for a service manual please help, or parts manual thanks Rich

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Richard-Allan Scientific - HM550
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree