1 Reply

Philips - Brilliance 16
How to get service manual?

RE: Philips - Brilliance 16

MedWrench Kari replied 6 days ago

Updated  May 11 2020
1 Reply

Philips - Brilliance 16
have problem with ct Phillips brilliance 16 slice: when I trying turn on the sytem from the key its not start. Gantry is rotate but its not parking and leds on the gantry not turn on. When i turn on the key i see Errors in viewer: s_rmc__error_mco S rms sb fault S rms mp dth bad param S rmc dth bad param S rotor dth bad param s collision bad dth param May be its spindle block fault? Can you help me?

biomed_j replied 7 months ago

0 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 16
I'm looking for a capable engineer to complete staging of our Brilliance 16 to run a few QA checks and to test mechanical functionality.

Alex Balodis posted a year ago

3 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 16
Dear Members , i am facing a problem seems a safety interlocks and the error seen on Dase screen which is `SERDES LFI ` and the side main control board shown` Estop Contacts are open` and `Estop current is not flowing` their LEDs colors are in yellow in observation in Philips Briliance Mx 16 CT Scan. moreover the frent panal screen does not goes to 0000 and then disappear the screen lights and shown the above error. thats why i am not be able to proceed the key switch to turned up. while all the safety loop are working fine . could some one help me to fixed this problem?

pcmdman_4153 replied a year ago

Updated  Jan 7 2018
3 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 16
Hello i have problem with Recon from IRS I have change the ethernet cable but nothing, problem is in F: HDD RAW DATA help me how to replace the HDD RAW DATA

Adi31 replied 3 years ago

Added  Sep 29 2016
0 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 16

Hello,

I am looking for the parts that would be required for PM's over a 3 year period, including brush blocks, slip ring lubiricant, gantry bearing lubricant etch.

Haukeye posted 4 years ago

Updated  May 18 2016
1 Reply

Philips - Brilliance 16

NEED INSTALLATION MANUAL tomograph BRILLANT 16

dun replied 4 years ago

Updated  May 3 2020
6 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 16

I am looking for Philips Brilliance 16 service manual, thanks for your help

wellington Trajano replied 2 months ago

2 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 16

Dear Collegues,

we have to check a CT PHI Brilliance 16 w/ Brill. Workspace and need to know the way to check

1. the installed software and options  
  2. the total scanseconds on system
  3. the tube scanseconds

If anybody can help and in short words describe the way from the normal routine screen to these software menue parts - this would be very helpful.

have a good weekend

Alex

Alexander24 replied 5 years ago

0 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 16

Hello,

can somebody help me to find an UPS unit for Brilliance 16,please?

or at least tell me the proper p/n?

Thanks,

Alex.

acsioux posted 6 years ago

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - Brilliance 16
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree