Philips - Brilliance 16
by Philips

Philips Brilliance 16 Forums

Added  Oct 9 2023
0 Replies

Hi some body share service manual for philips CT16 brillance

I have trouble with turn on system and need check if voltage from power distribuitor have all voltages for turn on

Thanks for advance 

Equipment: philips CT 16 brillance

RE: Philips - Brilliance 16
Added  Sep 1 2023
0 Replies

Hi some body have a install manual for philips ct brillance 16 Thanks

Equipment: Philips brillance 16

Updated  Jun 11 2023
1 Reply

When I am trying to switch on the gantry the gantry is not booting and when looking in error log it shows S MASTER SEQUENCER ESTOP IS NOT CLOSED. What need to do??

Equipment: Philips - Brilliance 16

Updated  Apr 10 2022
3 Replies

The CT table will only go up and down by about half inch increments with each push of the buttons. Any suggestions?

0 Replies

Hi, we are a medical charity working in the war zone of Idlib, Syria. Right now, we are having major issues with a Philips Brilliance 6. This is in one of our charity hospitals. This CT scan sometimes starts to scan then stops. then i get this message "rotating frame cannot comply" and the device stops the scan, The following error is shown in the error log S_MPROC_ERROR_RESPONSE Please can you help

1 Reply

Dear Technical team , Gantry key goes off after few seconds of starting and sometimes rotation starts and x-ray works with only 90KV and 100MA. Finally Gantry key doesn't come on and we found the 3 fuses 20A blown from cathode power module side.

1 Reply

Hi, In the way i need to move the scanner there is a door with 203 cm height, other doors max.210 cms. I am planning to remove the covers and the upper part of the gantry. Anyone has this experience? I need some factory recommendation but i do not see in the manuals. Pls, help.

Updated  Jan 15 2021
6 Replies

Hello, we have installeed Philips brilliance 16 ct air cooled from good and working condition.We conect everything follows installation manual but we have problem.When turn on TEAL main power everything works fine but we cant power on gantry on key. ESTOP CONTACTS ARE OPEN and ESTOP CURRENT IS NOT FLOWING is yellow on board. On the host we dont have estop button warning and all buttons are open. Common erorr is NTCAN_INVALID_HANDLE Thanks

Updated  Aug 24 2020
5 Replies

Hello, The gantry is shutting off a few seconds after key is turned on upon bootup. Sounds like a contactor turns off. Any ideas? Going to take a first in the morning.

Updated  Jun 30 2020
1 Reply

How to get service manual?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - Brilliance 16
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree