Philips - Brilliance 6
by Philips

Philips Brilliance 6 Forums

Updated  Mar 10 2021
2 Replies

Hi I have a problem with my protocols configuration. I try to make change in the protocols and save as for a copy but the system do not save anything.

RE: Philips - Brilliance 6
Updated  Jul 23 2020
1 Reply

Hi, can anyone help me to understand these errors. i have access to visa key, so can run service tools if required S_COLLISION_BAD_DTH_PARAM S_COMMAND_INVALID_CHECKSUM_ERROR S_DMC_SHOT_COMM_COLLAPSE S_DTH_UNKNOWN_USER S_DTH_USER_ALREADY_REGISTERED S_GAFSTARTUPTASK_DTH_BAD_PARAM S_MASTER_SEQUENCER_GDC_LOW_AFTER_TIMEOUT S_PANEL_DIDNOT_RESPOND_ERROR S_RMC_DTH_BAD_PARAM S_RMC_ERROR_MCO S_RMC_MP_DTH_BAD_PARAM S_RMC_SB_FAULT S_ROTOR_DTH_BAD_PARAM

2 Replies

Hi all, i am a Doctor working in the war zone of Idlib. we dont have any biomedical engineers here to help us, so it is us medics trying to repair devices. Right now we are having problems with one of the only CT scanners we have working here. it is not warming up and the device is giving the following errrors in the log. can anyone help. S_COLLISION_BAD_DTH_PARAM S_DTH_UNKNOWN_USER  - 

S_GAFSTARTUPTASK_DTH_BAD_PARAM -

S_MASTER_SEQUENCER_EXIT_STATE_ERR  -

S_MASTER_SEQUENCER_NO_XRAY  -

S_RHOST_HVG_HSS_GENERATOR_NON_ARC_FAULT  -

S_RMC_DTH_BAD_PARAM S_RMC_MP_DTH_BAD_PARAM S_RMC_SB_FAULT -

S_ROTOR_DTH_BAD_PARAM - 

3 Replies

Dear sir,   I have a problem with brilliance 6 C.T scan buy Philips,there is no communication between CIRS and HOST and system is not booting, my opinion is need to reload the CIRS software or both the CIRS and HOST. before this issue, there was liesence expire massage on screen but machine was working properly What is your expert opinion and do you the software of this system? Regards khalid shahzad

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - Brilliance 6
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree