Siemens - Somatom Sensation
by Siemens

Siemens Somatom Sensation Forums

Updated  May 19 2023
1 Reply

SIEMENS SOMATOM EMOTION

I have a problem when recording the studies on a DVD drive, the problem is the following:

mistake. Could not write to CD or DVD.

DVR-R locked until ejected by software.

I would appreciate any information regarding these two errors.

thank you

RE: Siemens - Somatom Sensation
Updated  Apr 5 2022
5 Replies

HI. I HAVE A SIEMENS SOMATOM SENSATION 64 SLC . IT HAVE A ERROR: ROTATION MOTOR BLOCKED. THEY ALREADY BALANCE THE CT AND CHANGE THE BOARD "LIB' BUT CONTINUE WHIT THE SAME ERROR. I WILL APPRECIATED YOUR HELP. THANKS.

Added  Apr 9 2021
0 Replies

Siemens Sensation 64 CT... 393 CT_SSQ SsqMeas : Timer could not be removed. Probably the timer hit already (timeout?) ---- What "timer" is being referenced?

Added  Feb 20 2019
0 Replies

Hi therr, Anyone who can help me in troubleshooting of the sensation 64. Everytime we reboot the machine, error appears in the event log as follows, Err 20, Err 30, Err 60. These 3 errors are the most frequent we encounter during boot-up. Anyone who can send me some guidelines in rectifying the issue. You can contact me thru email. dhoy.gaviola@gmail.com Thank you

Added  Apr 6 2018
0 Replies

Hi All, Need the critical part to be stocked for Siemens Sensation Ct Scanner up to 64 slice.

Updated  Jul 19 2016
1 Reply

Greetings.

What's the purpose of the constancy check?

When is it supposed to be run and how often?

Does it modify any calibrations or is it just a check?

I had free time on the system and decided to take the opportunity for some familiarization. I was unable to execute the program for a failure to properly index the slice phantom, and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.

Can anyone offer some help/explanation?

Many thanks in advance.

Updated  Sep 15 2015
13 Replies

Is there a way to log in as an administrator to install a new dvd burner? (old one just died). The problem I have is that the software doesn´t recognize the new unit and the problem seems to be the letter assigned by Windows (is different from the original). On the current user I don´t have enough permissions, so I was thinking on logging in as Admin, the workstation is an old Fujitsu (don ´t remember the model), it runs Windows XP.

Are there any special procedures to access the admin account? or could I just clear the password using Hiren´s boot cd? would that affect the software?

Updated  May 22 2014
3 Replies

Hola,

Alguien puede ayudarme a resolver el error que tengo en escáner Sensation 64 CT:

Cuando el arranque del equipo, el sistema operativo no es problema en absoluto y vidriera chequeo, pero nunca termino comunicación con pórtico debido espectáculo para algunos minutos de masaje: Sincronización con servidor de exploración está en marcha. Por favor espere .... A continuación, aparece una ventana de nota con el mensaje: el arranque de pórtico falló, Escaneo no es posible . Obviamente, pórtico no está listo es así, no llegamos a puntos de chequeo como calentamiento, o la calibración, sino también en la parte giratoria del pórtico aparece una condición de error con dos (2) luz roja encabezada V4 (SrsEr) y condujo V5 (domer) de la junta ADU D513, y comprobar en el registro de errores muestran el mensaje:

Id: 3018 Fuente: Control CT_MCU MCU error (E 00 00 12 56 29 23 0C)

Además, necesito manuales de servicio técnicos para Sensation 64 Scanner CT de Siemens.

Agradezco cualquier consejo o ayuda al e-mail: imesamex.com.mx

1 Reply

Our hospital got CT Siemens Somatom Sensation 64 .../....

CT is not new, but it is in good condition. But there are no any service manuals. 

If somebody have any service manuals please send it to us. 

Mihail.

My E-mail Meditel@bk.ru  

Updated  Dec 5 2011
1 Reply

CT scanner, Siemens Somatom ART manuf. Dec 1995. I am looking to purchase ART TUBE part#6002013 spare part# 6207059. Need help in finding this tube, for a valued customer. Having a real hard time locating.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Somatom Sensation
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree