Getinge - 46 Series
by Getinge

Getinge 46 Series Forums

Added  Dec 14 2023
0 Replies

hello, we are having problems adjusting the parameters of one of the machine's programs and in order to do so we need the programming password, we've tried getting help from pretty much everywhere but to no avail. if anyone knows it could you share it? it would be greatly appreciated
thank you!

RE: Getinge - 46 Series
Added  Dec 14 2023
0 Replies

hello, we are having problems adjusting the parameters of one of the machine's programs and in order to do so we need the programming password, we've tried getting help from pretty much everywhere but to no avail. if anyone knows it could you share it? it would be greatly appreciated
thank you!

Updated  Feb 23 2023
2 Replies

Hello friends, I have a problem with this washer and must calibrate it, but to do that I need the service password, can someone share it to me please? Thanks in advance

Updated  Nov 2 2022
4 Replies

gives me error of the flow sensor of the detergent tank (the sensor I tested with the oscilloscope and it works), how can I calibrate the sensor?, you need the service password but the assistance tells me that they must intervene, someone can tell me the password? Thank you.

Updated  Jul 9 2021
1 Reply

Im looking for reorder numbers for the printer ribbon and printer paper

Updated  Jun 11 2020
1 Reply

I got error massage A19 CIRC PRESS L (with alarming sound) thank you

Updated  Nov 16 2015
1 Reply

Does anyone have a service manual for the Getinge 46-series PACS300? Will you, please, send a pdf to me? Thank you, greatly!

Added  Jun 22 2015
0 Replies

Hello, I'm looking for a service / parts manual for a Getinge 4656 Washer. Thanks for your time.

Added  Feb 11 2015
0 Replies

Does any one have the service access code for a Gteinge Series 46 washer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies

Need this operator manual can anyone help?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Getinge - 46 Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree