Getinge - 46 Series
by Getinge

Getinge 46 Series Forums

Updated  Feb 23 2023
2 Replies

Hello friends, I have a problem with this washer and must calibrate it, but to do that I need the service password, can someone share it to me please? Thanks in advance

RE: Getinge - 46 Series
Updated  Nov 2 2022
4 Replies

gives me error of the flow sensor of the detergent tank (the sensor I tested with the oscilloscope and it works), how can I calibrate the sensor?, you need the service password but the assistance tells me that they must intervene, someone can tell me the password? Thank you.

Updated  Jul 9 2021
1 Reply

Im looking for reorder numbers for the printer ribbon and printer paper

Updated  Jun 11 2020
1 Reply

I got error massage A19 CIRC PRESS L (with alarming sound) thank you

Updated  Nov 16 2015
1 Reply

Does anyone have a service manual for the Getinge 46-series PACS300? Will you, please, send a pdf to me? Thank you, greatly!

2 Replies

Need this operator manual can anyone help?

Updated  Jul 22 2013
1 Reply

we have an old horizontal Autoclave from South Africa Manufactured by Getinge S\A. model no JHD 150  with a broken door Gasket. Could you please help with a replacement type. Thank you.

Updated  Dec 14 2010
1 Reply

what are the chemicals used in this machine during washing? (Alkaline and acid) do they have to be bought only from you or available at local chemical shops?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Getinge - 46 Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree