Beckman Coulter - Ac·T diff
by Beckman Coulter

Beckman Coulter Ac·T diff Forums

2 Replies

My touch screen has a wrench on it and I am unable to use my unit. I just purchased it second hand, how can I resolve this wrench? I find no steps in the manuals. PLEASE HELP!

RE: Beckman Coulter - Ac·T diff
Added  Aug 30 2016
0 Replies

i have problem in beckman coulter act diff , the result of platelet is 0 and the RBC is good .how to solve this problem . 

thanks 

Updated  Jan 8 2013
1 Reply

Looking for service manual of ACT Diff of Coulter

Updated  May 9 2012
2 Replies

Hello, I work with a non for profit medical clinic in Guatemala & was wondering if you think this would work well in a 3rd world country. 

Also, for the blood samples do you just use regular lab tubes that they use in hospitals?

Also, what other things would you have to buy to be able to use this machine daily...besides the blood tubes?

Updated  Apr 7 2012
3 Replies

Looking for thoughts on the Shutdown procedures. The Shutdown procedures call to use a bleach solution to prepare the unit for shutdown. My experience is that the bleach will crystalize after prolong storage of the units. This will cause bad readings upon startup when the unit is put back in use.

Added  Oct 25 2010
0 Replies

wbc failed and plt failed

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Beckman Coulter - Ac·T diff
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree