Leica Microsystems - RM2125 RT
by Leica Microsystems

Leica Microsystems RM2125 RT Forums

Updated  Jan 11 2024
2 Replies

Does anyone have any tips / tricks to adjust the delrin block?  I'm struggling to get even pressure across the travel.  Any thoughts / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Leica Microsystems - RM2125 RT
0 Replies

The hand-wheel of my Leica RM2125 RTS turns only 180 degrees (9-3 O'clock). It makes a clangy metallic sound at 9 and 3 O'clock and will not go any further. The tissue holder can still be advanced and retracted using the coarse wheel on the left. Have anybody had this experience? or can anyone help me out on this. This equipment is about 2 years old with minimal use .

0 Replies

The hand-wheel of my Leica RM2125 RTS turns only 180 degrees (9-3 O'clock). It makes a clangy metallic sound at 9 and 3 O'clock and will not go any further. The tissue holder can still be advanced and retracted using the coarse wheel on the left. Have anybody had this experience? or can anyone help me out on this. This equipment is about 2 years old with minimal use .

Updated  Jun 16 2021
2 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual for the Leica Histocore autocut microtome?

Added  Feb 16 2018
0 Replies

What tool(s) do people prefer for aligning the object holders on microtomes and cryostats, to set multiple units the same? Has anyone used the Grale alignment tool (tool that clamps onto the microtome base, with plate that is a 90 degree (both horizontally and vertically) from the object holder? If so, do you like it? Does anyone know where to buy it in the US (their website indicates it is only on sale in Australia)? How about the Perkins alignment tool? The vertical alignment is done with a bubble level, but that will only work if the base is level on all the microtomes. If you use it, do you like it?

8 Replies

Where have all of the service manuals been moved to? Can't seem to find them anymore. Need a part number for the hand-wheel handle.

Updated  Mar 15 2017
2 Replies

I need a service manual on this. I think the course advance gear mechanism has gone wrong and I need to get it fixed today!!

Updated  Oct 12 2016
2 Replies

I am in need of a service manual for the Leica RM2125RT. Can anyone help?

Updated  May 6 2016
7 Replies

Those of you who refurbish the Leica RM2125 or 2125RT (also the Sakura SMR 200), do you routinely (or often) replace any parts in the micrometer mechanism?

Ross

Updated  Mar 21 2016
3 Replies

A few histo-techs like really tight rotary microtomes - high turning force. I have one where I keep adjusting the bar above the link block to yield the high turning force the tech prefers (three times the spec), but it doesn't stay that way long enough. Perhaps the bar creeps (despite tight screws), or the block wears, or both. I was wondering if a heavier grease might be part of the solution. Has anyone else addressed this issue?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Leica Microsystems - RM2125 RT
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree