STERIS - Reliance 333 Series
by STERIS

STERIS Reliance 333 Series Forums

0 Replies

I Have a Steris 333 in the field that is throwing a fault 12 followed by a fault 7 upon canceling the cycle. i put a brand new sump pump in the machine and checked all the cold water flow valves. the only thing i haven't done is calibrated the RTD again. would replacing the RTD probes circumvent having to recalibrate the machine? if not what's the best way to go about recalibration.

RE: STERIS - Reliance 333 Series
1 Reply

We need the reset procedure to clear the Maintenance Code #3 reminder. Steris will not provide this information and says we have to purchase the manual.

They will sell the PMs kits, but will not tell you how to reset reminders.

Updated  Dec 16 2015
3 Replies

Washer pouring water out of Condensor filter. Changed drip pan valve, condensor valve and still water coming out. Comes out when condensor fills with cold water and blower running at very end of cycle. Cold water flows into condensor and approx 10 seconds or so later the condensor valve opens , by this time, water is coming out of filter. Any thoughts?

Updated  Apr 13 2015
1 Reply

Anyone have a service manual for this unit?

Thanks,

Tom

2 Replies

I am having a problem with the door open solenoid (electrically operated water driven type) which fails to actuate when the front panel swith is pushed. The problem seems to be relay 7 is not getting driven. The fuse ("pill sized") on the board is OK and I don't know if the chip next to it might be the problem or if there is some sort of interrupt occuring due to the possible lack of some condition or input. The wiring checks out as does the voltage (208VAC) and the return from the relay coil. I'm stumped.

Updated  Sep 23 2011
1 Reply

About six weeks ago, in response to this problem, replaced drain solenoid. Unit seemed to work fine until now: fault 5 again; condensor overflow. Looking for suggestions; by the way, service access key "SAK" NOT available.

2 Replies

Does anyone know anything about a service access key for the Amsco/Steris 333 washer. It is apparently a plug in device, referenced in the service manual as SAK, but I don't know of a source for this. Any info would be appreciated. [i]Originally asked by R. Cohan via TechNation[/i]

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - Reliance 333 Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree