STERIS - Reliance Vision Single Chamber
by STERIS

STERIS Reliance Vision Single Chamber Forums

Updated  Nov 19 2020
1 Reply

Halfway through a cycle, all actions stop operating. None of the valves turned on when they were supposed to...doors wouldn't open. I went into service mode to inputs/outputs and tested the door and all the water valves and nothing would operate/energize. I checked the incoming air at the regulator and it was fine. What else should I be checking? What could cause this? Thank you.

RE: STERIS - Reliance Vision Single Chamber
1 Reply

trying to get into the Service mode to change some settings.

Updated  May 24 2019
4 Replies

Hello, I am having a very strange issue with one of my Vision washers. Twice tonight I have gotten calls with the customer stating that the chamber is overfilling and having nearly two feet of water in it. I have tested the water level sensors in service mode and through running cycles. They are working fine. The pneumatics are opening the drain valve fine, drain line doesn't seem to be clogged, drain filter isn't dirty, water inlet valves aren't leaking. Everything checks out. However, both times that I have come in, the rack in the chamber has been empty, and the water has been completely clear. No chemicals or anything. So basically I'm wondering if there is any possible way of this happening without someone overfilling the chamber in service mode, as some of our staff unfortunately know the service passwords. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Updated  Aug 14 2018
3 Replies

Hello, I am looking for the water consumption of this instrument as well as the recommended PSI.

Updated  Oct 15 2015
2 Replies

The door open/closed sensor on the load side doesn't sense the door is closed and will not allow a cycle to be started. Is there a way to bypass this so the washer can be used while we're waiting for repair?

3 Replies

HELLO, WHERE I CAN FIND THE TECHNICAL MANUAL IN PDF FORMAT FOR A STERIS VISION  WASHER/DESINFECTER ?

I DIN'T FIND IT  ON THE STERIS INTERNET SITE.

C.H.R.D.L. Quebec Government Hospital (Canada) C.S.S.S.N.L.

RICHARD FOREST

CHRDL HOSPITAL.

Updated  Dec 10 2014
1 Reply

Looking for a service and operator's manual for a Vision Washer

Updated  Dec 27 2013
1 Reply

I am getting an error code #37 - previous drain incomplete every time a new cycle is attempted. Anyone know how to get the washer to skip the previous drain cycle check and go on to the next cycle?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - Reliance Vision Single Chamber
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree