STERIS - Reliance Synergy
by STERIS

STERIS Reliance Synergy Forums

Updated  Feb 13 2021
2 Replies

How do you open the door chamber with no electric power.

RE: STERIS - Reliance Synergy
Added  Oct 19 2017
0 Replies

I need a service manual for this unit. Anyone have a PDF they can forward? Thanks

Updated  Jun 2 2017
2 Replies

how to fix the printer for the washer decomtamination Reliance Synergy

Added  Mar 28 2017
0 Replies

loading door is not opening when DOOR OPEN touch pad was pressed & no any alarm message or sound how can I recover it...?

Updated  Sep 14 2016
1 Reply

Hi, I am facing a problem with my mentioned washer disinfectorWhen i.I turn ON the machine, the display shows console self test and not exit.

Any body can help me in this regards?

Najam

2 Replies

We have a steris and the when I went to change the reciept paper, I turned the power switch to OFF and then pressed PRINT to print the past cycle for the new paper and the machine said close door to continue which I did and now our steris is frozen on the Close door to continue.  Any idea how I can fix this?  I have tried E-stop and shutdown the machine and toggling the power button back to OFF.  HELP

Updated  Mar 26 2015
2 Replies

Doors leak from top and bottom. Only on high speed during 180 part of cycle. Seems to start happening at around 160 degrees. Replaced door cylinders and gaskets.

Updated  May 23 2014
1 Reply

Hi I'm sorry for the story I'm about to write but thanks for reading. I have a Reliance Synergy barcode reader that I have been having some problems with and was curious if anybody has had this same issue ever or not. I had a couple of water leaks on this unit which forced staff to use the emergency button on the washer unit itself. This unit has a Load/Unload module on it with a barcode reader as well. The barcode reader itself is not actually attached to the washer unit but is screwed on to the conveyor system with a bracket but is controlled by the washer unit and not the conveyor on/off switch. The first time the emergency button on the washer unit was used and then turned back on the barcode reader stayed illuminated for sometime and then finally began to work and function normally by only being illuminated when a rack was being pushed into the unit. The second time the emergency button on the washer was used and then turned back on the barcode reader stayed illuminated at all times and will not function at all. I have attempted to turn the conveyor system on/off but that does not seem to affect the barcode scanner at all. I have also attempted to go into service mode and test the scanner that way but the scanner still does not function at all but is still illuminated. After calling Steris Tech Support they stated they have never seen or heard of this condition before and would assume it was a bad scanner. After ordering a new scanner that they gave me the part number for it turned out they sent me the wrong scanner, the one they sent had a 9 pin connector and the one i removed from the unit had a 25 pin connector. Although the scanner itself looks the same the difference between the 9 pin and the 25 pin is about $600.00. I then removed the pigtail connector from the old switch and tested continuity of the wiring and all tested good. I then took apart the new scanner and noticed it has the same wiring inside of the scanner itself with the same wire and pin configuration as the old scanner so I switched pigtails from  scanner to scanner and tried it out. The new scanner still reacted similarily to the old when connected to the unit which leads me to believe there is something else I am missing like a control board issue or relay sticking causing the lights on the scanner to be one constantly while the washer is on. I am curious if anyone else has had issues similar to this or if someone could stear me in the right direction at all or even give me a clear schematic for this scanner? Thank you for your time and your help.

Updated  Jan 3 2014
1 Reply

How do clean Interior of washer

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - Reliance Synergy
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree