Zoll E Series Forums

Updated  Feb 24 2024
2 Replies

Replaced coin battery in unit because when plugged in kept beeping put everything back together careully when I went to plug it in  I have no power  to the unit is there some kind of reset button or did I get a bad coin battery

RE: Zoll - E Series
Updated  Aug 3 2023
2 Replies

I just recently received a used Zoll E Series monitor, and was told by the seller that although the unit came with no battery, it was still able to power on via the medical grade 3 prong power cord— however, when I connected the unit and tried to turn it on, I was met with nothing; no beeps, no illuminated indicators, no signs that it was even plugged in in the first place. I made sure that the supply was plugged in properly, disconnected/connected the cord a couple times, and even tried different outlets, but the outcome was the same each time. Any idea what it could be? I would rather not have to return it...

Thanks in advance.

Updated  May 26 2023
1 Reply

Replaced coin cell today and now unit turns on normally then displays "system fault 36, Defib disabled, Pacer disabled." Suggestions?

Updated  Jan 12 2023
1 Reply

I have a unit that won’t power on either on wall power or battery. It gives a few beeps with a quick screen flash and nothing. Else happens. It will continue to do that until it’s turned off or unplugged. Any suggestions?

Updated  Dec 31 2021
5 Replies

The soft keys not working on press (Lead, Size, Record)

Updated  Jul 19 2021
1 Reply

How to enter service mode on defibrillator zoll e series?

Updated  Jul 10 2021
3 Replies

I have a zoll e series with spo2 comm error. Can anyone help?

Updated  Jan 5 2021
6 Replies

I need to rewire the power lead for a Zoll E series. I'm certain it is a 12v supply (states "10-29" on the back, right by the power inlet - doesn't specify volts but I'm sure that's what it is. Also states 130W) The plug is wired to a mounting plate with no polarity marked on it. The wiring between the two is UK mains colours. Whilst it's tempting just to wire the 12v to the assumed polarities of the old cable, can anyone confirm which polarity is definitely which on the female socket on the Zoll please...? Huge thanks in advance.

Updated  Jun 17 2020
2 Replies

I have a Zoll E Series with NIBP COMM ERROR 262, and UBP COMM ERR warnings come up on start up, and I cant find the errors in the manual to tell me what's wrong. Can anyone help??

Updated  Mar 29 2020
4 Replies

Hi can any one tell me where the mains 220v charging port is please

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Zoll - E Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree