Zoll E Series Forums

Updated  Jan 31 2020
6 Replies

I have a Zoll E series that has a different configuration code than 00000000 , does anyone know how to override this so I can access the menu, or which part of the machine I need to replace that holds the code information and swap it over? Really scratching my head here

RE: Zoll - E Series
Updated  Nov 22 2019
2 Replies

My Zoll E series intermittently displays  battery fault 316. There is nothing in the manual for this error code. But it does not always displays this , with all of my surepower batteries. I have used the same batteries in my spare e series, and there doesnt appear to be a problem with the batteries. I have also connected the unit to mains power supply, without a surepower battery installed, and there is no message fault displayed. Would this be a problem with the internal coin battery, the actual surepower batteries, or the system board? Would somebody be able to advise?

2 Replies

We have a Zoll E that when turned on, the display starts out white, and then starts blooming colors. Any idea what's going on with this? Thanks

Updated  Sep 16 2019
2 Replies

I have multiple surplus Zoll E Series Defibrillators that I am verifying functionality and completing any required maintenance. Unfortunately the config access code has been changed from the factory defaults on each of these devices. Is there any way to reset the device back to factory default, including the access code?

Updated  Sep 10 2019
1 Reply

Hello, I have a Zoll E-Series that will not power on. When unit is powered on we get a constant beeping? Any ideas? The manual says it may be the real time clock battery but does to reference the beeping. Thanks in advance.

4 Replies

Good morning, I have a zoll E series monitor that does not recognize the ecg cable, I tried the same cable on another same device and it works, the cable is new. I tried to replace the connector and also the flat cable that connects the ecg connector to the electronic board without any result,always appears ecg lead off. Someone could help me. Thanks in advance

Updated  Dec 29 2018
2 Replies

Is there any way to disable the Charge button to stop overriding the Analyse Button?

Updated  Jul 30 2018
3 Replies

Good afternoon my morning tests are failing with the dummy load, display says test failed print out is either 1 or 2 on impedance. I have tried all leads and connections.. any thoughts

Updated  Feb 13 2018
2 Replies

Good morning everyone:) I had one of our research assistants at the college next door drop off an older E-Series that isn't keeping the date and time. The service manual provides little information on the actual assemblies, so before I completely disassemble this thing, does anyone know if this series even has a memory button battery? If so, how deep in the device, lol? Lee

2 Replies

When a battery is attached or the power cord is plugged-in, constant beeping starts and the screen remains dark whether turned-on or left off. Constant beeping. And, unable to enter Configuration Mode. What is the cause and are there any remedies?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Zoll - E Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree