GE HealthCare - Signa HDxt 1.5T
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Signa HDxt 1.5T Forums

Updated  Jan 31 2020
2 Replies

Would anyone have PDF of the 16x Installation manual... thanks for info - cant seem to find for some reason?

RE: GE HealthCare - Signa HDxt 1.5T
0 Replies

Hello friends

I need the GE SIGNA HDxt 1.5T service manual.

Could you help me, please?

thank you

3 Replies

Looking at budgets and need to know what price range this GE system comes in at.

Can someone provide me with some info?

Thanks,

-Rick

Added  Nov 10 2012
0 Replies

Requesting common causes and tips on restoring monitor to unit communications. Thank You, Rick E. Lipinski

DIESEL FIELD SERVICES, LLC

2204 Cannon Hill Lane

Newmanstown, PA 17073

717-2695852      717-2699789

mechanic52@comcast.net

0 Replies

We're seeking an 'open' MRI with the largest possible height beteen the platform and the underside of the top of the unit, a dimension I believe that is called the 'gap'. I cannot find the Signa Ovation 0.35 T listed among the model options on this MedWrench questioin tool, so I've selected another Signa model (i.e. Signa HDxt 1.5T) just to be able to pose the following question here. A data sheet I've seen on the open Signa Ovation 0.35T MRI says "...Biggest gap for patient comfort..." Does anyone know what that actual dimension is? Does anyone know what might be the largest gap available in any open MRI, considering all brands and models that may be available?? Actual dimension? Manufacturer? Model? Wee're trying to find out if there is a truly 'open' MRI available -- not an 'open-bore' type -- that can accommodate a front-to-back dimension of at least 22 inches....and sometimes betwwwn 22 in. and 24 in, when the stomach muscles are distended. We've had lots of problems with open-bore MRI's not onlt becasue of my nephew's mass but also becasue of his EXTREME claustrophobia. THANKS VERY MUCH, Ted

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Signa HDxt 1.5T
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree