Zoll - M Series
by Zoll

Zoll M Series Forums

Updated  Feb 22 2020
1 Reply

What is this code?

RE: Zoll - M Series
9 Replies

There are two manuals attached to this listing but both are for the E Series Defib and not the M Series.

Updated  May 16 2018
4 Replies

I have this M-series but it has a fault in the waveform, its shape is almost a senoidal form instead of Rectilinear...Any ideas what is happening?

Updated  May 4 2018
2 Replies

I've just had to replace a system board on a Zoll M series due to ECG fault 4. The donour board came from a machine who's high voltage system was dead . Unfortunatley we don't know the configuration pass code from the previous owner of tge donor machine. How can I reset this code? Also the donor machine didn't have the etco2 module plug on it. I have connected up the etco2 but the newly fitted board isnt aware of it. Can i activate this somehow or do i need to reprograme the software to do this? Its not important anyway as i dont have the module for it.

Updated  Nov 29 2016
3 Replies

Hello

I have a little problem with a Zoll M Serires Defibrillator. When it is turned On the brightness is very low, then I configured the contrast to maximum and everything is ok, but after I turn it off and turn on again, it is necessary to do the same process. I think is a memory error or something similar. I have tried to configure the equipment with the configuration guide but it did not work.

Do anyone have a tipp or more information about it?

Thanks.

Updated  Nov 3 2016
5 Replies

Just the gray keys below the display quit working on three different units from the same customer. Any ideas?

3 Replies

I have checked paper and paper tray with another unit. Paper ok. Replaced printhead. same result. Do I need to replace the CPU?

Updated  Jul 27 2016
5 Replies

I have a unit here that the top third of the printout is faded. I have tried 4 different print heads. All have varying degrees of darkness but all are lighter/less visible in the top portion. Any ideas?

Updated  May 4 2016
2 Replies

Dear All

I need 5 unit used but working good cosmetic ZOLL M Hard Paddle. I can Pay for each 250 usd.

4 Replies

Looking for a decent source for used/refurbished boards. I busted the temperature connector on the IBP/TEMP/NIBP board. New cost is upwards of $600. Thanks.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Zoll - M Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree