Zoll - M Series
by Zoll

Zoll M Series Forums

Updated  Nov 25 2015
1 Reply

Has anyone had any luck having this board repaired? I opened up a unit to change the coin battery and the connector for the speaker popped right off of the board. Other than that, the board is completely functional. Any resources for board level repair? It just needs to be soldered back on, if possible (since it's a layered board).

RE: Zoll - M Series
Updated  Sep 16 2015
1 Reply

anyone have a pm procedure for zoll m series defib?

Updated  Sep 13 2015
2 Replies

I disassembled a unit to troubleshoot a recorder issue and now it will only do 3-lead. Any ideas?

Updated  Aug 21 2015
1 Reply

Is there a process to calibrate the defib energy levels? I have a unit here that is just below on a few. Thanks!

1 Reply

Can anyone educate me as to what these error codes mean and how I can repair them?

Updated  Jul 22 2015
1 Reply

When I power on my Zoll m series it says both Defib and pacer are disabled. Why is the process to enable them again?

Updated  May 6 2015
4 Replies

I have an M-Series that shows Defib Fault 85. Can anyone tell me what this indicates?

1 Reply

Not really a huge problem, just a big "Huh?" 

I have a Zoll M Series that has a pulse oximeter attached to it and it's always searching for a pulse. The red light is on and cycling through its various intensities as if searching for a pulse. Where this gets unusual: the machine is turned off.

Apparently it only happens when the machine is plugged in to a wall socket or the inverter on the truck.

It's also only this one unit, the others do not have this issue.

Any ideas on what causes this?

Updated  Oct 6 2014
1 Reply

Buen día, mi equipo no activa alarmas, tampoco emite los cuatro tonos al encendido, la bocina solo emite sonido al desconectar el cable de las paletas, que puede ocasionar esta falla?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Zoll - M Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree