Zoll - M Series
by Zoll

Zoll M Series Forums

0 Replies

the manual says to unscrew the 2 long screws on the bottom then insert thumbs in the main knob well and push up. However the front panel doesn't move at all when doing this. is there an additional step or tool required? thank you, Stefan 

RE: Zoll - M Series
5 Replies

My defibrilator gives error fault 72 and fault85 and defib disable. Does Anyone konw what the problem is?

Equipment: Zoll m series error

Added  Dec 14 2022
0 Replies

Hi, looking for the plastic case. if someone have one for part or just the plastic case please contact me. Thanks

2 Replies

Somebody know how to reset configuration code ? I have buied used m-series and i can't enter to service mode to set for example lead groups or configure bluetooth speed. I try to remove coin battery without result - maybe for longer time? Is there any jumper ? How to do that. In the Europe there is no service point where can help me. There are many service for lifepak but not for ZOLL. I red whole three instructions - and there ins't any information about it. If You have any ideas please write.

Updated  Aug 4 2022
1 Reply

clock fault 12 m series defibrillator

Equipment: M SERIES

Added  Sep 9 2021
0 Replies

I have a Zoll M series that gives a pacer 61000p and Trn Ampl errors on Netech 3000 analyzer

Updated  Aug 30 2021
1 Reply

Unable to attach the NIBP hose to the monitor - the bayonet fitting goes just over the end of the NIBP fitting monitor side, but then just appears to be "stuck", it will not press on all the way and lock. I have utilized multiple hoses with fittings and none will attach. Is replacement of the NIBP fitting on the monitor indicated?

2 Replies

I have a beeping that first said battery low, replaced external battery. Is there an internal battery that I might need to replace?

Updated  Oct 23 2020
8 Replies

I have a unit that doesnt turns on, i tried with different Power Supplies, but i have no idea what else could be. Anyone here has had the same issue? Thanks.

Updated  Apr 23 2020
1 Reply

How do you change the time on the unit if there is no clock error?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Zoll - M Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree