Zoll - R Series
by Zoll

Zoll R Series Forums

Updated  Oct 28 2020
1 Reply

I have 2 units that will advance paper, but will not print. I check for correct paper. One I have even replaced the printer ribbon cable and the printer assembly but still nothing. Any suggestions? I hate to think its the board just for no printing.

RE: Zoll - R Series
Updated  Oct 28 2020
1 Reply

I keep getting "Check Pads" every few seconds. When I set up the 30J test, the unit will not discharge, charges, but wont discharge. Forget about higher settings, unit will not discharge at any setting. I tried another multi-function therapy cable, but no luck. Anyone seen this before? Any suggestions?

Updated  Feb 6 2020
2 Replies

Hello, I have an R Series where the Barometric pressure is way off. It is reading around 25 mmHG, when the actual pressure is in the 700's. The calibration procedure in the service manual will not allow adjustment when the device is this far off. Etco2 still reads accurately with Cal Gas. Has anybody seen this, or have a solution? Zoll is claiming I need to send it in to them for repair.

Updated  Dec 27 2018
1 Reply

Hello I have a problem with the R-series ecg fault 5

Added  Jan 5 2017
0 Replies

Unfortunately, my work server won't allow me to respond to your email.

Your unit is within calibration and 232 joules is typical.

the tolerance for 200 J is 196-264 on a 50 ohm load

Updated  Jan 3 2017
1 Reply

I am in need of a service manual for a zoll r series defib manual

Updated  Dec 21 2016
3 Replies

Unit wouldn't discharge when unit came up to wrong preset and then corrected before attempting to discharge for self test.

2 Replies

When testing tThe R Series Defib, it prints out that it delivered a patient current within the proper range (23.9A to 25.9A) We are measuring 30.7A on our Fluke Impulse 4000 and our BC Group DA2006P analyzers. What is going on?

Updated  Apr 11 2013
1 Reply

anyone have a copy they can send me?

Added  Mar 4 2013
0 Replies

I can't find in the device documentation any recommended battery change interval.  Does anyone have an idea what it may be?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Zoll - R Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree