Leica Biosystems - ASP300 S
by Leica Biosystems

Leica Biosystems ASP300 S Forums

Added  Jul 6 2023
0 Replies

Please help with the error 1023 on the Leica ASP300S and possibly the Service Manual. THANKS

biomedia@bih.net.ba

Equipment: Leica ASP300S

RE: Leica Biosystems - ASP300 S
9 Replies

Dear Friend I need to service a ASP300s instrument at a remote location. I would deeply appreciate if you could share the Service Manual with me. My email is luisaz@sst-intl.com. Thank you in advance. Best Regards

Updated  Mar 30 2019
5 Replies

Tissue tracking device ASP 300 S finishes the process smoothly. But I start STANDART cleaning program ( Bottle 11: Cleaning Xylene cycle 11 and 65 degree , Bottle 12: Cleaning Alcohol 6 Cycle 50 degree, Bottle 13: Cleaning Water-Alcohol 5 Cycle 50 degree) . ASP 300 S warning fault step 12 only. Error Mesaage is 452 : The Software has detected overpressure during an operation. Switch the power off and back on to clear this condition and contact your service organization before using the ASP 300 again. Then the system resets itself. Cleaning program resumes and completes. PLEASE HELP ME ! What is problem?

Updated  Sep 17 2018
3 Replies

Iam looking for support Can any one give me the service manuals of tissue processor Leica ASP 300 .Many Thanks,mohe

Added  Nov 18 2017
0 Replies

hello i need help my oprator forget pasword because we run machine after a long time plz can you help me to brake pasword or master pasword i m very thankfull to you.

Added  Nov 1 2017
0 Replies

draining formalin and retort won't completely drain, any solutions?

Updated  Jun 19 2016
2 Replies

We have two units Tissue Process ASP300S which carbon filter been changed in 2012 and 2013. Both machines have show problems during processing specimen. The code shown 700 and 1003. 

Can you please teach us how to overcome those problems.

thanks

0 Replies

I have a customer with a 300S that has an issue with getting false calls via the remote alarm.  The in house IT and phone staff have checked their end and I have checked the cable from the machine to the wall as well as internal wiring of the 300S concerning the alarm. 

I have yet to meet the internal IT and phone people to walk thru the signal path on their equipment. 

A couple questions. is there a preerred set of conacts to use?  i.e. normally open or normally closed? 

Does most of these systems have a latency threshold or a value that can be set that triggers the call?

Updated  Dec 10 2014
1 Reply

retort thermal fuse how to reset

Updated  Apr 18 2015
10 Replies

during cleaning cycle unit will abort cleaning.

seems to have occlusion in one of the valves

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Leica Biosystems - ASP300 S
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree