Thermo Fisher Scientific - Shandon Citadel 1000
by Thermo Fisher Scientific

Thermo Fisher Scientific Shandon Citadel 1000 Forums

Updated  Aug 31 2016
1 Reply

Hello,

I would like to know how many baskets it fits and how to order them and whether there is a way to get a cover for the top basket so that cassettes will not float.

Thanks

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Shandon Citadel 1000
Updated  Apr 18 2016
5 Replies

Do anyone have the Service Manual for Citadel 1000?

0 Replies

Help..The Citadel 1000 handheld controller allow me to turn the unit on, but the controller stop working. The unit is on, but not turning. No readings on the controller. On the Micro Computer Board shows: LED's 1,2,3,5,6,8,9 & 11 (OFF) and LED's 4 & 10 (ON) and LED 7 (blinking). The 3.6 V battery on the MCB has corrosion on it. Any thought?

Updated  Nov 30 2015
1 Reply

i have a shandon tissue processor ,model -citadel 1ooo.

sir we operate the analyzer and after command any where stop it , and shows error codes in difrent time

Alam 7

Alam 6

Alam 2

Alam 1

plz help me with  alam dtail 

Updated  Apr 29 2015
2 Replies

I am working on a Citadel tissue processor that has problems changing stations and it's not the friction clutch adjustment. What happens is the solenoid fires but the motor only stars 1 out of 5 times. I have checked the solenoid drive voltage and the SS relays, also all the indicator LED's on the MCU seem to be func properly. The solenoid flag travel seems free and tight. It does seem to fail less often when I select the clear option instead of the single advance and if the encoder is removed it will rotate 360 degrees with no b binding or error..

Updated  Apr 22 2015
3 Replies

All - I am looking for a used Thermo Scientific Shandon Citadel 1000 Tissue Processor that is in excellent working condition. 

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Updated  May 22 2014
1 Reply

SE ESTA Disparando la Alarma 1 y no arrancar de el equipo permite Que Debo HACER

Added  Jul 19 2013
0 Replies

Alarm code was at 7 at step 10 of processing. It was in the raised position as though it got stuck or wasn't able to go down for some reason. Was thinking possible power outage, but no other reports of such happening.

0 Replies

Do you have information on chemical exposure levels when operating this machine?

Does this machine need to be operated within a chemical fume hood?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Shandon Citadel 1000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree