Mindray - BC-3200
by Mindray

Mindray BC-3200 Forums

Updated  Jan 14 2023
1 Reply

Izin bertanya,alat saya stlh di start up muncul notifikasi rotation motor error.itu bagaimana ya penyelesaiannya?

Equipment: Mindray - BC-3200

RE: Mindray - BC-3200
Updated  Mar 1 2022
1 Reply

Hello! I had a problem regarding the light source of my rbc bath on mindray 3200. Theres no light source upon opening the machine. I think Im having a very high hgb values because of this. I dont know which part I should replace since our service engineer is not cooperating with us. Hope you can help me to assess which part i should replace and buy.

0 Replies

Dear all Kindly to know that iam facing a problem on the Mindray BC 3200. The PLt is reading stars all the time. Any body can help plz. Thank you

Updated  Aug 8 2019
5 Replies

my machine gives error (background abnormal and WBC clog)

remainding;.........

My machine Mindray - BC - 3200 

gives error (background abnormal and WBC clog) I was checked , Maintained ,calibrated ,cleaned all valves and resetted up software all is done. I am asking for your help?

Updated  Dec 13 2018
6 Replies

my machine is showing **** for both RBC and PLT and their parameters,what shall i do?

Updated  Oct 27 2018
1 Reply

hb error mindray 3200

3 Replies

Hello, I have Abnormal Background, WBC Bubbles, and HBG Adjust Error codes that will not go away. I have zapped and flushed the apperatures more than 4x, the fluids are running perfectly through the analyzer, and the baths have been cleaned. What should I do?

Updated  Aug 20 2017
2 Replies

How I can fix the Vacuum Low in mindray bc-3200

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Mindray - BC-3200
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree