Swelab Alfa Forums

Updated  Nov 17 2022
1 Reply

Hello, I need reagent barcode for Exigo vet eos device, can you help, we can exchange

Equipment: Swelab - Alfa

RE: Swelab - Alfa
Added  Oct 7 2022
0 Replies

CP_CONF_OUT SEV_ERROR OP_OUT E_12C_BUS(248) need to find solution to error presented

Equipment: Swelab

Updated  Jan 27 2021
2 Replies

J ai besoin code barre de réactif la lyse et diluent pour appareille swelab alfa . Aide moi svp dans le plus proche delai svp. Merci d'avance

Updated  Mar 27 2020
1 Reply

How can i rectify DF dilluent system problem in my Swelab alfa?! I have done prime cycle several times as the equipment is instructing but all in Vain.

Updated  Feb 24 2020
1 Reply

How to change HGB head

Updated  Jan 13 2020
2 Replies

how can we interpret the bar code of the Lyse and Diluent? Can we create barcodes for these equipments?

Added  Apr 26 2018
0 Replies

how can we interpret the bar code of the Lyse and Diluent. We can create barcodes for these equipments

0 Replies

How i connect external system with swelab alfa standard for automated filling of results?

Added  Feb 18 2016
0 Replies

SOME TIMES CELL COUNTER DID NOT RESPOND WITH COMPUTER WHEN USING GADGET SERIAL ADAPTOR THAT TIME I REMOVE THE USB CABLE THEN PLUG IT AFTER WORKS FINE, WHAT THE ISSUES?

Updated  Oct 31 2016
2 Replies

I have some Serial o code of reagent. I need some another serial No of reagent(lyse and Diluent reagent). please give me if anybody have them. tks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Swelab - Alfa
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree