GFMD - Silencer S2210
by GFMD

GFMD Silencer S2210 Forums

Updated  Sep 28 2020
5 Replies

The motor was replaced and had to be re-wired to spin counter clockwise. Now the Help 02 EEPROM Memory Error pops up. Any ideas on how to clear the error? thank you.

RE: GFMD - Silencer S2210
Updated  Sep 21 2020
4 Replies

I need assistance removing the rotor. I have removed the secure nut as stated in the manual but the rotor will not budge. Am i missing a step? Thanks

Updated  Jun 12 2019
6 Replies

Does anyone know where i can find the owners/operations manual to this centrifuge? GFMD cant help because its considered obsolete.

Updated  Jun 12 2019
1 Reply

I'm getting a Help 1.1 message after running the centrifuge thru a couple cycles. Anyone know what this code means and how i can stop it?

1 Reply

Can anyone help me figure out what this code refers to? Does anyone have the service manual for this device? That would be a great help. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Jeremy

Updated  Jul 2 2018
1 Reply

Are there any specific requirements for preparing this machine for relocation to a temporary facility 100 yards from it's current location?

Updated  Apr 26 2018
6 Replies

I have a unit that will not engage the rotor motor. I can manually start the machine and it will continue to work for a couple of cycles. Could this possibly be the relay? The control board was replaced recently as the old one burned out. Thanks in advance for any suggestions / help.

Updated  Feb 9 2018
8 Replies

Power board is getting power, no power to motor measured. Unit comes on then goes ton error when starting. Could this be a power board issue? All wiring has been checked and reconnected as well Thank you.

Added  Apr 19 2017
0 Replies

Need help with problem HELP 1.1 do any one know or had this problem?????

Updated  Jul 15 2014
1 Reply

I have one that is set at 3,000 rpm and cannot go higher. I have a procedure that requires centrifuging at 3,000g so I need to increase the rpm to 3,800 or 3,900 rpm.The radius of the rotor is 18.5mm. What to do?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GFMD - Silencer S2210
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree