Hettich - ROTOFIX 32 A
by Hettich

Hettich ROTOFIX 32 A Forums

Updated  Sep 2 2023
1 Reply

For 5 years my rotofix 32A worked very well. Actually after 8 minutes of rotation the centrifuge get hot to very hot inside . This exposes the blood drawing tubes to high temperatures and could damages analysis. What should I do

Equipment: Hettich - ROTOFIX 32 A

RE: Hettich - ROTOFIX 32 A
Updated  Dec 29 2022
1 Reply

Hallo I am looking to purchase a used Hettich Rotofix 32A (not a 32) in working condition or for parts, preferably with swing out rotor type 1624

Equipment: Hettich - ROTOFIX 32 A

Updated  Mar 24 2021
1 Reply

it has been 8 months since I got a new Hettich benchtop centrifuge Rotofix 32A. It was rendered functionless as it can not power when switched on? However, there was a problem with electricity from the mains supply. What component could have been affected and where can I get such a component? Thank you so much for your time spared in helping me. AM.

1 Reply

Hi, I saw a -d-error in Rotofix 32 after opening the emergency door! Can you please tell me how can I fix it?

Updated  Aug 13 2020
3 Replies

When I turn on ROTOFIX 32 A in display appears -1-. How can i do?

Updated  Oct 3 2017
1 Reply

I am in need of the operation manuel for the Rotofix 32 A. Where can I find that?

Updated  Jul 13 2015
1 Reply

Hi,

Can I get the service manual for ROTOFIX 32A. The service manual that has been uploded was not for ROTOFIX 32A. Thanks

Updated  Mar 27 2015
1 Reply

numeros de parte

Updated  Jan 22 2014
3 Replies

Hi,

I need the calibration procedure of 32A. please do not confuse it with quality assurance or something like that. I have checked my machine by tachometer and know that it works in a bad manner. so I want to calibrate the rpm and adjust it so that it can works properly. please help me if you can.

thanks

Updated  Dec 17 2013
1 Reply

How can i buy a control board of  Hettich Rotofix 32 ?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hettich - ROTOFIX 32 A
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree