Thermo Scientific - HERAEUS Multifuge 3S Plus
by Thermo Scientific

Thermo Scientific HERAEUS Multifuge 3S Plus Forums

Updated  Nov 25 2021
Updated  Nov 16 2021
Updated  Jul 9 2020
1 Reply

hello i have a problem with my heraeus multifuge 3sr when i start the machine its work properly if i stop it manualy there is no problem but when the machine stop on the time end an error apear on display error 36 anyone plz help me to solve tis issue. thanks in advance

RE: Thermo Scientific - HERAEUS Multifuge 3S Plus
Updated  Aug 27 2014
1 Reply

Hello we are having problems with our Multifuge 3XR and i was wondering if anybody would have access to a service manual for the unit.

Thanks

3 Replies

Hello

We have a problem with our Multifuge losing power.  There is switch inside the unit that we need to reset to get the unit powered back on.  Company techs believe that our power supply is the problem but to me this seems unlikely.  Anyone has any advice

Many thanks

Updated  Sep 25 2013
1 Reply

Is there an easy way to stop the lid from falling down. It should gently drop into place but ours doesn't any more and it dropping has caused problems. Or would I need a replacement part?

Updated  Feb 27 2013
4 Replies

Hello,

I have lost the booklet that came with our multifuge, so was wondering if you could help me out by telling me what Error 26 means please?

Thank you very much,

Erin

Updated  Feb 7 2013
2 Replies

What does an error code 24 mean?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Thermo Scientific - HERAEUS Multifuge 3S Plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree