Sorvall - Legend T/RT Plus
by Sorvall

Sorvall Legend T/RT Plus Forums

Updated  Dec 6 2023
2 Replies

Hi

our machine has stopped working and displays the error e30

after looking through the manual, it says replace pcb, unfortunately, they are no longer made and the only ones i can find are in America from used machines.

i have 2 questions

1, do you think its worth sending the pcb off to a company that repairs pcbs to see if it can be fixed (i have asked a few near me but they dont work on centrifuges)

2, if so, is the pcb the same as the main board, on the schematics, it looks like it is but in the instructions, it refers to main board and pcb seperately.

many thanks and i appreciate any help

RE: Sorvall - Legend T/RT Plus
Added  Jun 23 2023
0 Replies

The seven segment displays either have an "8" or a small "L" (upper left and middle segments), 1, 2, 3, 4, and the snowflake all have yellow lights. The unit has been powered off and on again. The manual mentions "display remains dark" and "display elements are shortly illuminated." I don't think either quite fits. Thoughts?

3 Replies

Sorvall - Legend T/RT Plus, Fisher Scientific accuSpin 3R Power resets during fast brake with the buckets on the rotor. The control board has been replaced, same issue but now every time was intermittent.

Updated  Oct 15 2020
1 Reply

Can I read the manual to look at error codes and troubleshooting?

Updated  Dec 1 2017
2 Replies

Has anyone got any information regarding the error 31? All i found was 'check motor, check grill' which i have done but the error is there from start up without running the unit. I cleaned up around the motor and grill area as much as I could but I'm starting to think it a sensor problem as the error comes up as soon as you switch on the unit? I could not seem to work out which is the temperature sensor as I'm guessing the unit is thinking it's over heating?

Updated  Feb 21 2017
1 Reply

best way and tips for replacing the lids gas stops on the sorvall legend t centrifuge

Updated  Aug 10 2015
Updated  Nov 4 2014
2 Replies

I can't get the lid to close- any suggestions, experience or ides?

Updated  Aug 19 2014
1 Reply

We have the same problem with the error code e-41 on our sorvall legend. I have tried doing what was posted on the discussion like checking the ribbon from the motor attached on the PBC board.

Clarification about the ribbon cable, is it the ribbon cable fron the motor going to the main board or you are referring to other ribbon cable?

Well i did check all the cables running on the main board and see to it that they are all well attached, and so they are. After doing that i tested it again and it is working fine again. The next week after testing it during the weekends, when i turned it "ON" again, the ERROR CODE E-41 appears again.

Is there any other useful information that anyone can share about this ERROR CDE E - 41? Any other recommendation or parts to be replaced to solve this problem? Please HELP

0 Replies

We have the same problem with the error code e-41 on our sorvall legend. I have tried doing what was posted on the discussion like checking the ribbon from the motor attached on the PBC board.

Clarification about the ribbon cable, is it the ribbon cable fron the motor going to the main board or you are referring to other ribbon cable?

Well i did check all the cables running on the main board and see to it that they are all well attached, and so they are. After doing that i tested it again and it is working fine again. The next week after testing it during the weekends, when i turned it "ON" again, the ERROR CODE E-41 appears again.

Is there any other useful information that anyone can share about this ERROR CDE E - 41? Any other recommendation or parts to be replaced to solve this problem? Please HELPPPPPPPPPPPP

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Sorvall - Legend T/RT Plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree