Sorvall - RC-3BP
by Sorvall

Sorvall RC-3BP Forums

Added  Jul 6 2022
0 Replies

Sorvall RC3B Centrifuge will not operate when the start button is pushed. When start is depressed, a short buzzing sound is heard, then nothing. Normally when the Start button is depressed the refrigeration system starts up followed by the centrifuge motor in sequence. I do not have a manual. Any ideas?

RE: Sorvall - RC-3BP
Added  Sep 24 2019
0 Replies

Hello, Can someone share their calibration testing protocol? Who does the calibration? yourself? an outside vendor? Thanks!

Updated  Dec 30 2015
1 Reply

Centrifuge start rotor at 30 rpm

and stop and give alarm rotor casting

Updated  Oct 24 2014
1 Reply

Can someone plase help. I have an old RC-3 Centrifuge it was running yesterday and just quit slowed down like normal but before the time that was set had elapsed. It would not spin so i pulled and replased the brushes. trying again it trys to spin jumps just enough to move the centrifuge head but wont actually spin

Added  May 28 2014
0 Replies

Hi . The buckets were not placed properly and came off.

Machine jammed and stapped ,I opened and removed buckets and now the machine gives an error TACH FAULT DETECTED -CALL SERVICE .

How do i reset the code because it only came because of the bucket jamming?

thanks

Updated  Feb 27 2014
1 Reply

Refrigeration compressor shakes when unit is first powered on, then levels out and runs fine. Any suggestions?

Updated  May 6 2013
1 Reply

THE MOTOR (BRUSHLESS) DRIVE BOX PCB IS BURNT , I NEED TO ORDER THE SAME, PLS LET ME KNOW THE SUPPLIERS.THE P/N IS 56431

Updated  Jul 29 2010
1 Reply

How do I use the ace settings on my sorvall centrifuges

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Sorvall - RC-3BP
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree