XLTEK - NeuroMax CE
by XLTEK

XLTEK NeuroMax CE Forums

Added  Feb 21 2024
0 Replies

When i am entering the user name (nicolet) but when i enter the password can not be enter. When i press select than the user id is also hide. Password can not enter with external keybord or machine keyboard. Kindly give me suggestion how to fix it

Equipment: XLTEK - NeuroMax CE

RE: XLTEK - NeuroMax CE
Added  Mar 29 2023
0 Replies

Hi everybody I’m physiatrist. I am using this machine for ncs emg. This morning machine suddenly gave error and asked error in user settings so SELECT for default settings which was done. Even after default settings it is still giving similar error and stopped working. Please guide me how to fix as lots of aapointemnts are waiting. Thank you

1 Reply

I am trying to move my EMG data/ waveforms from hard-drive to USB. I have tried several diffrent brands, and system error pops up" this does not have enough space"

can someone help me with their experience/ Thanks.

Updated  Jan 8 2014
1 Reply

my neuromax xltek 1004 does not provide stimulus to patient. What could I be doing wrong with this machine if stimulator plugged in and appears operational.?

0 Replies

I have transferred setting (labels, names of EMG suites) from one 1002 machine to another via floppy drive in the past but the manufacturer is now telling us it can't be done.  Does anyone out there know how?

Thanks

Updated  Sep 9 2012
2 Replies

I have been using cadwell equipment for years and was just put in front of a xltek looks like model 1002.  Does anyone know how to indicate NR for a reading.  I have searched the system and cant seem to locate it.

thanks

Updated  Aug 20 2013
5 Replies

I saw the back has USB ports and appears to show a ethernet port. Can I use a usb flash drive to transfer the reports off the machine? Can I use the ethernet port to transfer the reports to our network? Can I use a usb or ethernet to wifi adapter to transfer the reports to our network?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: XLTEK - NeuroMax CE
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree