Iris Diagnostics - iQ200 Sprint
by Iris Diagnostics

Iris Diagnostics iQ200 Sprint Forums

Updated  Jun 23 2016
1 Reply

Actual result for RBC produced on the Iris Elite is sent to our Cerner LIS system.  I would like to change the settings so that RBC results of 183/HPF or greater is sent to the LIS as >182/HPF.  This linearity setting is set in our Cerner LIS system and the Iris IQ200 works fine, but for some reason it does not work on the Iris Elite.   How can I make these changes?    

RE: Iris Diagnostics - iQ200 Sprint
Updated  Sep 3 2014
1 Reply

I am in NY,  we are looking at purchasing this system, do you service this unit or do you have anyone who can?

7 Replies

Hi! Do you have any document for about: How iris iQ200 Elite mixes the urine sample in the tube before aspirating by the probe of the analyzer? I need some brochure or document for this? If you have document please send to me by email or fax SOON? Thanks!

Updated  Jan 13 2012
1 Reply

How does the IQ sprint identify Trichomonas...by movement or by morphology?  Is there any data that suggests how well it may be identifying trich vs light microscopy techniques?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Iris Diagnostics - iQ200 Sprint
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree