Sorvall - RC-6
by Sorvall

Sorvall RC-6 Forums

Updated  Mar 19 2023
3 Replies

We want to purchase new control board against old defective control board , marking as CR-K Control Board S101949/2 for Sorvall RC 6 Plus Refrigerated Centrifuge

Equipment: Sorvall RC6 Plus Refrigerated Centrifuge

RE: Sorvall - RC-6
3 Replies

Our RC6+ is giving the "Rotor No." error despite the correct code being entered. We have tried two rotors and get the same problem. The centrifuge will not run due to this. How does it sense which rotor is present and how can we correct this?

2 Replies

We have a RC6 centrifuge that when started up the screen reads RC6 Plus. Is the difference between RC6 and Plus just programming?

Updated  Jun 5 2018
1 Reply

I would like to know what is the useful life limit of the RC6 rotor and its accessories in rotations and where can I can find this information on the equipment or the CQCS?

Updated  May 18 2017
4 Replies

We have this alarm e48 showing up and the door is not opening. Could it be overriden? Alarm info only says it needs to be serviced. Thanks in advance. Best wishes, Teresa

Updated  Sep 14 2016
4 Replies

HOW AND WHERE IS THE MAIN BOARD TO VERIFY SPEED

Updated  Aug 23 2016
2 Replies

press start then get the error 20 message. What is the error 20 message.

Updated  Apr 24 2013
2 Replies

We have a Sorvall RC6 plus and are experiencing a constant open door alarm. once shut door will not release. we checked switch and it is fine

Added  Sep 4 2012
0 Replies

Dear Mr or Mrs

We have a RC-6 Sorvall, this centrifuge have a problem it show in the LCD ALARM:E10 , could you help us giving the mail for technical service please

Best reagrd

f.portero@medilaborsa.com

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Sorvall - RC-6
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree