Horiba Medical - ABX Micros ES 60
by Horiba Medical

Horiba Medical ABX Micros ES 60 Forums

Added  Jul 22 2022
0 Replies

Hello. Does anybody know how to change reagents mode (to do open system) for Micros ES60? For switching it needs to enter key in Prod. menu Thank You

RE: Horiba Medical - ABX Micros ES 60
Updated  Apr 20 2022
1 Reply

I have the above mentioned CBC analyzer(ABX Micros ES 60) but since it is a closed system and reagents are not easily accessible we want to have open system option as well. Can you please give me the key to change the options.

0 Replies

Les globules rouges donnent bien , le globules blancs aussi mais la distribution de lymphocyte, granulocyte et monocyte ne s'affiche pas.

Updated  Oct 23 2021
1 Reply

I want add a printer in this machine. So i want list of printers which i can add in this

Updated  Aug 6 2021
3 Replies

Hello. Does anybody know how to change reagents mode (to do open system) for Micros ES60? For switching it needs to enter key. Email for contact - techservlab@gmail.com

Updated  Jun 22 2020
1 Reply

Hi everyone. what it could be the problem if Start up cycle is failed every time? Horiba Micros ES60

Updated  Jan 10 2018
2 Replies

Need help with my Abx micros 60 is power on but not boot if you can help please The machine is dead What can I do please help Regards

Updated  Nov 4 2016
2 Replies

Our HORIBA ES 60 is able to start but the touch screen is not responding to the shown programmes only the arrow on screen

2 Replies

plz give us horiba es 60 cbc machine

2 Replies

I can not access to system for chainging any stting like IP address or chose type of Printer. What is admin user acount and password and how to reset them to default ?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Horiba Medical - ABX Micros ES 60
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree