Beckman Coulter - Allegra X-15R
by Beckman Coulter

Beckman Coulter Allegra X-15R Forums

Updated  Jun 1 2021
1 Reply

Anyone know the Manufacturer recommended PM Frequency for this Centrifuge? All I can find in any manual or by calling them is "regularly".

RE: Beckman Coulter - Allegra X-15R
Updated  Apr 19 2017
3 Replies

I have three Allegra X-15R instuments with the same issue...no matter what I do, I keep getting the imbalance message.  I have completed the calibration procedure in the service manual by sliding the optical sensor back, repositioning it in order to get 2.5 vdc +/-.1.  I have used three different clean and lubed rotor / bucket combinations...buckets are balanced within 1 gram of each other.  I have changed the flag, the optical sensor, motor and both boards.  I have checked the motor mounts and all other associated structural hardware.  The units have version 121 softwareor at least that is what is flashed on the display during power up.  Generally, the units will run up to 3000 rpm with no problem.  Once I try to take the unit on up to 4750 rpm, I get the imbalance.  There is no noticeable change in vibration or anything...Help please!

Updated  Jun 15 2016
1 Reply

Hi guys. Can anyone give me a service manual for this instrument

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Beckman Coulter - Allegra X-15R
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree