Beckman Coulter - Allegra X-12 Series
by Beckman Coulter

Beckman Coulter Allegra X-12 Series Forums

Added  Feb 22 2022
0 Replies

Machine got left on one night(not running, to my knowledge) and the next day this error code was on the display. What steps should be taken to troubleshoot this issue? Unable to clear the fault, so something is clearly wrong.

RE: Beckman Coulter - Allegra X-12 Series
Added  Feb 13 2022
0 Replies

When the centrifuge is turned on, it boots up and displayes the model: Allegra X-12R Beckman Coulter It then displays: V112 Program: b5eb Memory: ffff It then reboots and repeats the sequence. Through the entire process none of the buttons seem to work. The door will not open, it won't pulse, enter, run, show set or anything else. Any ideas?

Updated  Mar 30 2021
3 Replies

How do i remove error H6 Overspeed rotor magnet verification for Allegra X-12

Updated  Feb 10 2021
3 Replies

Obviously, this is a left lid latch error, but I'm having trouble clearing it. Any tips? The latch looks good and seems to be functioning properly.

3 Replies

hi every one , my machine Allegra X-12 R centrifuge is showing 2 errors i) T1-Temperature error door locks for 45 minutes , see manual ii)T3-Temperature error door locks for 45 minutes , see manual please explain how to fix them

Updated  Aug 3 2019
3 Replies

Just started in the lab department the D2 error. 2 driver fault any pointers to start thanks

Updated  Feb 3 2016
1 Reply

Hi, Thankful if someone has info on how to edit imbalance value on the Allegra X-12?

Or maybe even the service manual?

Best regards

Mike

0 Replies

We recently had a centrifuge mishap and threw a bucket. It was low speed ~200 rpm, but we managed to break something and it no longer works.    When the centrifuge is turned on, it boots up and displayes the model:   Allegra X-12R   Beckman Coulter       It then displays:   V112 Program: b5eb   Memory: ffff       It then reboots and repeats the sequence. Through the entire process none of the buttons seem to work. The door will not open, it won't pulse, enter, run, show set or anything else.   Any ideas?

Updated  Feb 7 2012
4 Replies

I have acciendtally placed a 20ml vs a 40 ml tube- how do I repair this imbalance error ?

Updated  Dec 2 2011
9 Replies

Any tips on how to clear an I-3 error code?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Beckman Coulter - Allegra X-12 Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree