Beckman Coulter - Avanti J-E
by Beckman Coulter

Beckman Coulter Avanti J-E Forums

Added  Feb 8 2024
0 Replies

Hello, trying to find a service manual for an Avanti J-E centrifuge to view the spindle parts breakdown. 

Thanks,

JR

Equipment: Beckman Avanti J-E

RE: Beckman Coulter - Avanti J-E
Updated  Jun 29 2021
4 Replies

The centrifuge displays "S7 system error". This error comes on after power outages. My warranty is out. I did "clear-911-enter" and it did not work. Please DO NOT give obvious answers such as "call the service people".

Added  Oct 10 2014
0 Replies

I am having problem H7 and H8 error, we have contacted the technical support of the company and they said that we need to replace the ROTOR ID HALL EFFECT with part number 369082. They are charging us about 1,200 dollars for the parts and services since it also involve the calibration of the hall effect to the rotor. We are thinking of doing the replacement by our selves to save some. Can any one help us on how to do the calibration procedure? or is there any other way to do the repair instead of buying the parts? Thank you.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Beckman Coulter - Avanti J-E
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree