Philips - IntelliVue MMS X2
by Philips

Philips IntelliVue MMS X2 Forums

Updated  Jan 13 2022
1 Reply

Does anyone know what the excitation voltage is the device delivers through its IBP port to a connected pressure transducer? The manual only refers to the ANSI standard (5uV/V/mmHg). Also, having trouble with the device recognizing a TruEdwards transducer. Says it cannot detect it. Switched out the Xducer with others, followed the troubleshooting steps in the manual, but did not get it to work. Any help is appreciated!

RE: Philips - IntelliVue MMS X2
Updated  May 27 2021
8 Replies

Does anyone know the excitation voltage in the IBP pressure connection in Intellivue or other Philips equipment?

Updated  Jan 23 2019
1 Reply

Hello, I have a non-wireless version of an X2 module. I am looking to add the IIT wireless feature. Does anybody know if it is just as simple as ordering and installing the IIT board and Antenna Board? I looked at the main board, and it has the same connection as our existing Wireless modules. Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

Hello, This is driving me nuts.. The X2 will turn on with fully charged battery, and all other features function properly, but when connected to a host monitor, i.e. IntelliVue MP70 ..the X2 will not receive power from the host monitor and charge the battery. I have confirmed everything is fine with the host monitor, exchanged the MSL cable, replaced the power board in the X2 and changed out the main board in the X2 with no change. The X2 does switch to "companion mode" and functions properly, it just will not receive power from the host monitor or charge. any thoughts or ideas? Thank you.

Updated  Nov 18 2016
5 Replies

Hello,

Has anyone encountered condesation in the bp pump of a X2?  We had an NBP failure. After replacing the pump we noticed that there was condensation inside the pump.Any thoughts on how could this happen.

Thank you,

Roy

Updated  Mar 17 2015
1 Reply

When module is plugged in the NIBP Pump Leaks. I put in a known good pump and it leaked as well. Changed the bottom parameter boards with known good parameter boards and unit still leaked. Replaced the main board and MMS worked correctly with no leakage. Does anyone know what component on the main board would cause the Pump to leak? Thanks

Added  Aug 11 2014
0 Replies

When Unit is powered on all that happens is the speaker makes a constant sputtering noise with nothing coming on the screen or none of the lights come on. Tested the battery on another unit and the battery is fine. What could be the issue? The main board?

Updated  Mar 11 2014
1 Reply

We are moving to another unit and we currently use telemetry boxes and pagers. The unit we are moving to has the Phillips X2. That staff currently "Listen for the alarms". Can one get telemetry pagers that will direct alarms from this monitor to each assigned?

13 Replies

Hi,

Does anyone know a good company that will do a flat rate repair of a Philips MMS module  (we have tried of one in Toronto and they only repair Pumps failures by pouring epoxy accross the seams and will not do other failures and charge the same as a new pump from Philips)?

We have 2 that have an error "ECG Equip Malf" and don't like the $2000 flat rate that Philips offers.

Cheers,

Pete

Updated  Sep 27 2013
2 Replies

Hi, I work at a childrens hospital in Dallas and I have a question pertaining to the Philips IntelliVue X2, and the pairing system.

We work in the ICU at the hospital, and we recieve patients from multiple areas of the hospital very frequently. When the patients come from certain areas, they will frequently come already under observation from a previous floor using the X2.  If that floor does not "unpair" the monitor before they come to the floor, when we plug in the X2 into our monitoring system, an alarm saying "check pairing" goes off until the monitor is unpaired from the previous monitoring system. As simple as this sounds, there is not a X2 for every bed, so sometimes we have to ask distibution/equipment personell to bring us a X2 monitor. Nonetheless, we frequently find ourselves with a beeping monitor saying "check pairing," with no idea where it is paired to.  Is there not a way to unpair the x2 while in "travel" mode from the small "companion mode" monitor? Thank you so much,

Sincerely

John Roffino

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - IntelliVue MMS X2
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree