GE HealthCare - Lunar Prodigy Primo
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Lunar Prodigy Primo Forums

3 Replies

Hello, just bring used one to my warehouse. Before they send to me all tests was passed well. Now I have same error every time, and I doing everything exactly like in manual: Cannot find QA block. Check positions. So laser X right on QA x. It’s start scanning, start to search something, and always can’t pass QA test, always same error. Can you help please? Where to start?

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Lunar Prodigy Primo

RE: GE HealthCare - Lunar Prodigy Primo
Updated  Apr 21 2021
4 Replies

I have a GE Bone Density system, advising C: drive is full and cannot take an image. I tried to extend the partition but the system will not let me expand the c: drive. System is running encore version 14, windows 7 professional. If I cannot partition it is there a file I can move out of it? I have emptied the temp file and ran defrag, disc clean. (no change) Please advise, Thank you

Updated  Oct 9 2019
1 Reply

So yesterday i cut Prodigy Lunar to remove top and get some measurements. Prior to removing the top platform, i ran a QA and it passed. However after putting the board back on trying to run the QA I continue getting the message cant find QA block. I decided, to by past the QA and run a test. Well the test was completed. I was able to see the entire body's, bone density, muscle mass and body fat however it was grainy.

Added  Sep 28 2013
0 Replies

seekinh service manual for lunar prodigy primo

Updated  May 7 2012
1 Reply

I was told not to use this equipment for anyone weighing over 350.  I can understand there being a limit for the table, but why is the equipment unable to analyze the forearm of a patient over 400 lbs?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Lunar Prodigy Primo
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree